Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fallin For You! Scrappy Mom's Sneak Peak #2



Hi Paper Lovers...

Here is a quick little fall card I made using a sentiment from the new release A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER. I was inspired by my fellow DT member and crafty friend Laura's ADORABLE Fall card she made using this same sentiment...click HERE to see it!
I LOVE this paper from the DCWV Amber Autumn stack that came out last year...really pretty paper.
Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog. While you are there, you can click on the links to all the design team member's blogs and see what they are coming up with all week!

AND DONT FORGET...SCRAPPY MOM'S IS OFFERING FREE SHIPPING RIGHT NOW!!! Its a perfect time to pick up your favorite stamp sets! Below is my YouTube tutorial....Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Sarah this is so cute love all your cards always look forward to your videos you are super creative.

HappyPlaceJen said...

This is a really sweet card. Sarah. :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Shorty Creations said...

Super cute! Love the monochromatic look =D

www.shortycreations.com

Candy said...

Super cute card Sarah! Love that you used plaid for the leaves and the sentiment is perfect! Great tutorial.
Candy
candyscraftocrner.blogspot.com
Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

Laura L. Cline said...

I love this! It's sooo pretty!

{{{HUGS}}}

Sarah Jayne Brain said...

Very nice blog you hhave here