Monday, October 10, 2011

You Are Amazing! Scrappy Mom's Sneak #3


Hi Paper Lovers...

I made another card using the brand new set Believe In Miracles. As soon as I saw this sentiment I invisioned a woman with cancer looking in a mirror and hoping she knows how truly amazing she is. I hope that comes across in this card!!!

DONT FORGET....NOW THROUGH THE 16TH SCRAPPY MOM'S IS OFFERING FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
And for every Believe In Miracles set sold, Scrappy Mom's is donating $2 to cancer research and support!!!



Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

Yes, your vision came through on the card. It's really adorable. Great job! TFS!--Pat N.

Glora said...

Oh my goodness! How awesome is this!!!! You are AMAZING! I love this idea. It is perfectly presented and I can not get over it! AMAZING job! Hugs- Glora

Maria said...

Hi Sarah. I discovered your blog about 3 weeks ago and wow I love your work. You have really inspired me. This card is amazing! Your card portrays exactly what you said it would- a lady looking in the mirror.Thank you so much for sharing. Keep up the great work, my 7 1/2 yr old daughter and I are huge fans. Maria from Sydney Australia