Thursday, October 13, 2011

From Our House to Yours....Christmas Stocking Card


Hi Paper Lovers...

I made a Christmas card using the brand new Scrappy Mom's set A Holiday To Remember. This card came together so easily...gotta love that!!! Dont forget...FREE SHIPPING is still available until the 16th!!! Hope you can pick up some stamp sets =) Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog.

Below is my YouTube video...thanks for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Adorable card! Great background paper!

HappyPlaceJen said...

So so adorable, Sarah!!!!!! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Candy said...

Omgoodness Sarah!! Your card is so super cute. Love those little stockings and those bows. Fantastic!!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Laura L. Cline said...

This is so cute! I love it!

{{{HUGS}}}

Pat N. said...

What an adorable card! Very nice for Xmas!--Pat N.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sarah, you card is adorable!

Nita said...

Oh, so sweet! I love how that background paper looks like wallpaper. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Sarah!

You ra card is sooooo cute! Love those little stockings!

Ruthie :)

Sabrina said...

So sweet! I love the stockings and the paper, so festive!

Glora said...

What a darling idea and I LOVE how it turned out!!!! This card is PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute! I love the little stockings all ready for Santa! :D

- Mel