Friday, October 14, 2011

Corri's BUGGY for BIRTHDAYs BLOG HOP

Hi Paper Lovers...

Giveaway is now closed.....thank you!!!

Welcome to a special birthday blog hop for my crafty friend and fellow Scrappy Mom's Design Team member Corri....its her BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday Corri!!! You should have hopped here from the lovely Saundra's blog. If not click HERE to start at the Birthday Girl's blog....you dont want to miss a stop =) Make sure you leave a comment on all the blogs for more chances to win some of the AWESOME prizes the Birthday Girl is giving away....how sweet is she to give you presents on her birthday =)

The theme of today's hop is Birthday and BUGGS...in honor of Corri's blog...Bug Lover! I knew right away I wanted to make a birthday card with bugs having a birthday party down in the grass! I am hoping thats what it looks like =)







For my card I used the Create a Critter cartridge for all my buggies, balloons, presents, grass and the Birthday worm's cupcake! And I used some twine and a whole bunch of Stickles!!! Thanks for hoping by today. Next stop is the SUPER SUPER talented and sweet Tammy! I wonder if she is going to make a shape card....this girl LOVES shape cards =) Click HERE to find out!!!

47 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh how super cute is this....perfect for the birthday girl....love all the bright colours...so pretty! ;) Hugs x

Saundra said...

Oh! This came out so cute, Sarah! I love the buggy party theme!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Amy said...

What a cute card full of so many little critters! Adorable :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

the cricutologist said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute Sarah!!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Soooo cute!!! I bet you spent a lot of time on this one!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jessica said...

what a super adorable card!! love that CAC cart and you did a fab job with this!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

grammiej said...

your card is so cute!! I love your blogspot.

tfs
jashmore1944@att.net

Raquel SK said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

buglvr2010 said...

So adorabe, Sarah! I love all the bugs from CAC. So cute! Thanks for hopping with me!

Dawn said...

Your card is THE CUTEST!!!! I looooooooooooove that lil wormie with the party hat on!!

Lezlye said...

So cute Sarah! I love all of the Bugs! It's like a bug Party all on one card!

stefeni said...

Now that looks like a party!

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Linda Dale said...

Very cute card. Love all the detail you put into it.

Brenda66 said...

Its a beautiful and adorable card!! I love all the details on your card, Its so uplifting!

Wendy said...

your card is so cute. I really enjoy the projects you share. Wendy@arrowa.com

Altered by Jenn said...

Cute bug party card!

help at alteredbyjenn dot com

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

What a fun, cute card! Great idea having the little bugs partying in the grass. Thanks for sharing.

coupondenise at live dot com

Deanna Mulder said...

What a cute card. Love the bugs birthday party scene.

Linda Harris said...

Simply Adorable!!! That really is a cute card for the occasion. Thanks for sharing. Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

Melissa Todd said...

Wow, what an amazing card! I love all the details!

Missie
createdbymissie@aol.com

Christine said...

Your card is soooo cute!
TFS

Chris.Pickul@hotmail.com

scrappy critters said...

Those are the cutest little buggies I have ever seen Sarah!! LOVE THEM!

♥Tam

Patti B said...

what a great buggie card. Lots of talent.

pattipaperfun.blogspot.com

Noreen said...

Cute bug birthday party!

Karen O said...

Adorable, adorable card....

Sherrie K. said...

Love all the little critters:) So cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

How adorable!! Perfect party scene!! :)

Debican said...

These critters are having a party. Cute! Hugs, Debi

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

What an adorable card!! TFS!! Think I might need this cartridge!!




http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Unknown said...

It seems to me that the critters are having a lot of fun Sarah! TFS!

Laura L. Cline said...

So precious! I love the little buggy party!

Theresa said...

Your card is absolutely adorable..very fun. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the party scene you created.

callyannc said...

Awwww! Too sweet! TFS CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
come on over:)

pruttybird said...

Those critters look like they're having a blast :) Great card!!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

mamawcindy said...

Oh, How Cute! Love the Worm with the Party Hat on. Love It! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Debbie said...

Your card is amazing. Love the bug party tfs
bdtktr at gmail dot com
Craftinwithmypups.blogspot.com

Lea L. said...

How cute is this?!! Awesome job!!

Suzy said...

what a fun hop to celebrate Corri's birthday!! I love your buggy birthday card; especially all the buggies in hats lol :) thanks for sharing!
Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

Lisa P said...

What a cute card with so much detail. Fun.

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the idea of a bug party.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGosh, how cute is this?!!! Just adorable, love it!!! I'm already a follower :o)
Puppy Hugs!

Kris Dietz said...

Your card is so sweet! I love all the buggies, etc. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Kim H said...

That is so cute. I love the shaped balloons with twine strings, and all the popped up bugs. Thank you.

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness...that card is SUPER adorable!! Just love those cute bugs celebrating!!

Joanna said...

sarah this is SO cute! I love the eyelashes! :) great job girly!

F.T said...

Lovely tutorial, i like your piece of work.

Plastic Card
Plastic business cards