Hi Paper Lovers...
I wanted to share a fun little shaped card I made using the brand new SMS called BEWITCHED! I am loving this set SO MUCH! This sentiment went perfectly with the little "Frankenstein" guy from Mini Monsters. This is such a FUN cartridge. I got it last year but didnt play with it much.

Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog. Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks for stopping by!!!




























6 comments:
Very cute, Sarah! I love him as a shaped card!
Hugs,
Saundra :)
Fabulous little shape card Sarah! I love the google eyes and the sign.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
I am having a Blog Makeover Giveaway you should stop by and take a look
stopping by to say hello after being mia, lol.
you are right on that sentiment...you are the best. i love your work.
hugs!
OMGosh - he is sooo stinkin' CUTE! :D
Frank looks awesome, Sarah! Such a cute card! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/
Absolutely adorable Sarah!! Loved your video and of course you know I LOVE LOVE shape cards... ♥♥
Tam
Post a Comment