Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Scrappy Mom's Stamps- Sneak #1/ You're An All Star



Hi Paper Lovers...

Its time for TWO brand new stamp sets from Scrappy Mom's!!! Mel and Tammy released a new Halloween set called Bewitched and a sports set called Game Day! Tomorrow we will be having a Halloween blog hop starting on the Scrappy Mom's blog to celebrate the new release!!!



Today I am sharing a card I made using the sentiment You're An All Star from the Game Day set. Its a simple little card using the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge.
Click HERE and head on over to the SMS blog. You can check out all their products and there are links to all the Design Team member's blogs so you can see what they are coming up with using these brand new stamp sets!!!



Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks for stopping by and hope to see you Hoping tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Saundra said...

This is a super fun card, Sarah!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute - I love the star "banner" with the stamp! Such a cute idea! :)

- Mel

Lezlye said...

Cute card Sarah, we were on the same page again...

Joanna said...

great card girly! perfect for a guy/little boy! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sooo cute, I like that this could be for a boy or a girl!

bonnie said...

Oh wow such cute projects sweetie love them both so fabulous! ;) Hugs x