Friday, September 16, 2011

Scrappy Mom's HALLOWEEN Blog Hop!!!



GIVE AWAY IS NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU!!!

Hi Paper Lovers....
Welcome to the Scrappy Mom's Halloween Blog Hop to kick off the release of their new stamp sets. One of which is an AWESOME Halloween set called Bewitched! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!



If you arrived here from my super talented friend Lezlye's blog then you are hoping right on track! If not...click HERE to start at one half of the Scrappy Mom's team Mel's blog....I dont want you to miss a thing!!! You will want to comment on each Design Team member's blogs and end at the Scrappy Mom's blog. Each DT member will pick a name and then from those names Mel will pick a winner who will get a set of Scrappy Mom's stamps...wooo hooo!!!

I made something a little different today. I went with a Halloween Home decor project using the Mini Monsters cartridge. I am thrilled with the way it came out! Look at those adorable sentiments I stamped on the sign!!! LOVE IT!!!





Below is my YouTube tutorial. Thanks for HOPING on by today! Your next stop is the other half of the AMAZING Scrappy Mom's team....MISS TAMMY!!!!

55 comments:

Lucina said...

What an Awsome idea !!! I just love the way this came out :) ..it is so adorable ..Thank you so much for sharing

Margie said...

Your house came out great!! The signs ARE awesome!!

jessica said...

WOW!! Beautiful job!! I tend to forget what is on a cart unless I look through it and I didnt realize the light pole was on mini monsters cart! Such a great idea to stamp on each of the signs :)TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Mallika said...

wow !!

i m having so much of fun
njoyable !
hugs
mallika

Saundra said...

This looks fantastic, Sarah! I'll have to come back later to watch your youtube video.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Jenny said...

Your Halloween haunted house turned out so cute. I love it :)

Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net

buglvr2010 said...

Wow, Sarah! This is awesome....such a great idea to use the sentiments on the sign...I love it and might have to give this a try!

Kristi said...

Love your street sign!
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

LOVING your wall hanging,,,I'm going to make one for my daughter she loves Halloween!!!!!
mhalford6 @aol.. com

Laurie said...

This is sooooo stinkin cute!!! I don't have that cartridge, but I think I need to get it now!! :) I have really enjoyed playing with you!!
Laurie

Marlene said...

Great Project! Love that haunted house from Mini Monsters! Love how you added the sentiments to the light post!!

Marlene
Hearts0314 at msn.com

Unknown said...

Super cute project! I'm soooo glad I ordered my set yesterday!!!
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Patty B said...

Super cute project, Sarah! I like the use of the sign. Great idea for showcasing several of the new stamps!

Crafty_kitten at mac dot com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Love the hunted house.

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

readysetstamp said...

Sarah! I love this idea!!! You went all out!!! I can't wait to see the video! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Brenda66 said...

Just love your haunted house idea!! Too Cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Dawnica said...

What an awesome project! Love it!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

AWESOME! See no problem following me. Love Mini Monsters too! I have my eye on bump in the night now too! Perfect use of the light post sign, I was thinking along those lines too!

Anonymous said...

Awesome project! I love it! TFS

Candy said...

WOW Sarah!! Your sign is amazing! It turned out fantastic! You did such a great job! Love the lamp post with the sentiments on it.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, awesome project!! I love the mini monster cartridge. So many fun cuts! Your steet sign and the sentiments are adorable. TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Brenda66 said...

What a beautiful haunted house!! It is too cute and I love the details on the sign!!

Christine Riley said...

Super cute, I love this great job!
Hugs, Christine

Kim H said...

Love the project, especially the little signpost. Great job, thank you.

Jae said...

Fantastic project! Love the mini monsters cart - so adorable! TFS
hugs, Jenn

Carol's Creations said...

Very cute...I love the addition of the cat on the roof!

Gail said...

o my..this is a great home deco for halloween..love it..tfs..loves ya

Creative Diva said...

Great job on the haunted house. Great video too.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love this project, and the purple "night" really sets it off too. Cheers jendewar at optusnet.com.au

Gina said...

so cute! the sign post is my favorite!!great!!

Joanna said...

Sarah! you rock! this card is awesome...totally sccraplifting! :) hehe

smyiow said...

AMAZING!! I love the sign! Such great details!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Jenny said...

I LOVE this! So cute! The sentiments on the signs are great. Love finding new inspiration for Halloween :) TFS!

Jenny
papercraftjenny at gmail dot com

Angie said...

great project, i like how you used stamps on the sign. great idea.

StephanieR said...

So cute!! I love it!!

Cathy said...

Your project is fantastic, Thanks for the video.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Beandip said...

Oh my goodness, you blew me away with this project. I love fun, whimsical Halloween decor.

michellebrooks2001 at yahoo dot com

Trisha said...

Absolutely Fantastic Home decor project Sarah!!! I would of never thought to create something like this...may have to scrap lift this one :)

Anonymous said...

super cute sign! Love the spider webs! CUTE
kacee

HappyPlaceJen said...

WOW! What a cute project, Sarah! I love that haunted house from Mini Monsters. And that sign post is just awesome! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

callyannc said...

I love the lattern! The sentiments are perfect! Cute idea! TFS CallyAnn

Kimberly J. said...

This is awesome!! What a great thing to decorate with!! Love how you made the sign its so fun!!
Kimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - it'a AMAZING, Sarah! You did a great job - it is sooo cute! :D

- Mel

Tina said...

Love your project.

Tina

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute! I love your signs - that is such a cute idea! TFS! {hugs!}

Doris P. said...

looks like the stamp set was made perfectly for this this cut!! LOVE the entire house and especially the sign!! Doris
parkernana5 @ cox.net

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! Love the little signpost! I have been a subscriber to your youtube channel for a while now and love being notified when you've posted a new video! I absolutely love your style! Thanks for all the inspiration.
Tanya T
thomfam@inreach.com

katieo said...

Fun home decor project. It is great to make something that you can bring out for a short time each year.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

*Star said...

What an Awesome project! I just love the way this came out, especially that cute sign with the sentiment stamps. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Alisha said...

That will look so cute on the wall, i love the lamp post and cat on the roof. very cute.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

littlen said...

awesome. love how you did the hanging sign. well done. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I just bought a cricut and can't wait to create with it, super cute project!

Kim (Kimscrapper on YT)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sarah, this turned out so cool!

Jenni said...

This is SO SO SO cute! Having fun Halloween hopping!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

so so soooo cute! I just love that little post with all the sayings! Sorry I am so late with showing you the LOVE!

♥Tam