Hi Paper Lovers....
Here is a tour of my PINK scraproom!!!!! I am so very blessed to have a room of my own to create in. I LOVE looking at other's scrap rooms and have always wanted to show mine! So here it is......
Thanks for watching and have a blessed day!!!
http://
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























16 comments:
sarah, what a awesome room. I love the pink walls. One day I will have a cool room like you. :)
Awesome Room! I just found your blog this past week from Momo's blog. I have a card making blog too if you want to check mine out!
cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com
I love your pink craft area!
Oh Thanks for sharing!!!
I can totally relate to small living quarters!!!
I am a Stay at home mom of 3 young daughters. It is a HUGE financial sacrifice for me to stay home. Our home is less than 1000 sq/ft. My 3 girls share one tiny bedroom and one tiny closet. My husband works from home. I have to craft on a fold up Rubbermaid table in the middle of the living room (sometimes I can use the dining table in between meals and snacks.) SO I have to pack up and put away at the end of each craft session. You room is so lovely and I enjoyed sharing you PINK room tour.
Blessings,
Valerie
Just had to say how much I enjoyed seeing your scraproom! Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE YOUR ROOM SARAH!!! And that shelf from Circut City is GENIUS!! :) Thanks for sharing!!
Love this room. You and Momo are inspiring me so that when we move, hopefully our house will sell soon, I will know what I want in a room. I love the pink walls!
OK I'm soo jealous of your scraproom...I loove it! I really need to redecorate mine now! lol ..tfs!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful craft space with us. My favorite part is how you store your stickles, its such a great idea. I can't wait to have my own craft space, currently I am at the kitchen table and my craft stuff is on a shelf in the pantry. :) Have a great day!
http://starspaperpassion.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm new to your blog and I just wanted to say thanks for sharing with us all that you do! I love your crafting room! Right now I just have my small but growing scrapping stuff against the wall in my bedroom :/. One day I hope to have an area to call my own! :D Thanks again for sharing! Have a beautiful day!
Deanne
Thanks for the tour, love your room! :) xx
What a great room, loved the tour! Thanks for sharing. Great idea for storing scraps. :)
Great room. I have a room but I am always moving things around and organizing no time to make some thing. Have the stamping room in one more moving phase saw how your Stickles. Love it ,how did you do that and where did you get it. Thanks
Wanda
Hi Wanda....I hope you get this, I tried to comment on your blog, but it said it's private! I forgot to mention in the video that I hung the stickles with velcro circles that I got at Michaels. I love storing them upside down. They never get clogged and are always ready to go.
Thanks for your nice comments,
Sarah
Hi Sarah-
Just found your blog through Momo's site and am really enjoying watching your videos. I LOVE your pink room-everything is so organized!!! I may have to figured out a place to store my Stickles like that...very cool!!!
Well just wanted to say hi and signed up to be a follower so I can see all your future projects and videos.
Deb
I love your pink room I 'm surrounded by boys too LOL! You gave me so many great ideas on how to organize my stuff....I can't stop shopping and it keep piling up.
Just found your video about your scrap room. It's great! I have an office, but it's not set up totally for scrapping, so it really helps me to look at others' rooms for such great ideas. I'm also becoming your newest follower. Please stop by and see mine sometime. Thanks!
Post a Comment