Hi Paper Lovers...
Before we get to my card.....I wanted to remind everyone that tonight at 7 PM PST time....MOMO is having her first ever U-Stream show LIVE!!!!! Hope you can make it...she is going over some basic info on card making and teaching us 4 different card folds....I am so excited and cant wait....please come if you can and support our wonderful friend!!!
Now on to the card...
I wanted to make a birthday card for Tangee's mom over at KricutKrazy She asked her blog followers to make a card for her mom which I think is so super sweet! I just had to make her one. And it gave me an exuse (like I need one) to pull out my favorite SWEET TREATS cartridge!!! I took a little break from the series, but I am back =)
I designed this card in my Gypsy but kept the sizes true to the Cricut so you can make it even if you dont have a Gypsy.
Here are the sizes......
the CUPCAKE, ICE CREAM CONE & the CAKE are all cut at 1.5"
hmm....thats it LOL!!! That was easy! Below is my YouTube tutorial. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to "see" you guys tonight on U-Stream!!! Have a blessed day!!!




























22 comments:
Love your card and the bright colors!
Very nice card! I am sure beginning to like pink and orange togehter. TFS!
Love the card. Reminds me that I need to use that cartridge more.
Hugs
Really cute card...I don't have this cart, but maybe I do need it!
Really cute!!! Love the colors you chose and the embossing!
What an adorable card Sarah, I love the colors you used too :) that was so sweet of you to make it for her. Im sure shell love seeing it.
Saw you tonight on Momo's video chat, the show was great and I learned a lot! Momo is terrific! She's so creative...So are you! I love what you share with us and always checking your blog to see something new :)
Have a wonderful week and I look forward to your next project :)
I love this card... Your color choices are super sweet :)
Love your card!! I just wanted to share with you that I was on the Ustream with MOMO today. You girls are hilarious. I could not stop laughing. Can't wait for the next one!!
Monica Flores
www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
Really cute!!! Love the colors and the embossing! Super sweet!
What a cute card! I love the colors, design, everything!
Cuuute card Sarah! Love all the cupcakes & fun color combo!
I love this card! The colors are so great together, they remind me of sherbet ice cream. :) Tfs and have a great day.
What fun and fantastic colors!
One word for this card LOVEIT & maybe one more word AWESOME I have to try this design, I don't have the sweet treats cart but I think I can find other goodies to put in each square. Thanks 4 sharing.
I liked MoMo's pumpkin heads on same design too.
Best regards
H e r b g m a at a o l dot c o m
I love this! So stinken cute! Now I need this cart :) hee hee! Thanks dear for sharing
You are so talented and such an inspiration. I have an award for you over on my blog. (Simplyshaddock.blogspot.com)
So so cute. Love the colors. I have been wanting to do a card with squares...maybe I will do one right now. Thanks for the inspiration. Surprise for you over at Emma's blog. Go check out her video for today...woot woot!:)
Hugs,
Stephanie
Great card! Love the fun colors!
This is hands down my favorite Sweet Treats card so far! I love the cuts at the little size - too cute! - and the pen stitching really adds a great touch. I need to learn to know when to add it! And I love the sanded embossed paper. I need to go get me some white core paper and try it. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Hi Sarah
I Love your card every single time, I see your card turn me out try to make one myself. You did awesome job with your project.
www.cardscreation.blogspot.com
I love this card. The colors are so smooth and it just is so... crisp.
I really like it.
Thanks Sarah.
I love this cartridge. I like the color combos you used. I'm trying not to be so boring with the same colors all the time. I like that you just do it.
Post a Comment