Thursday, August 26, 2010

OWL love you forever





Hi Paper Lovers.....

I have really been ignoring one of my favorite cartridges which is Straight From the Nest. So, Rachel over at Scrappin&Happy has challenged me to use it more. We decided to pick an image from this cartridge and see what we both could come up with. So, I picked the Nest on pg. 37.

Here is all the details....
Straight From the Nest~
The NEST is on pg. 37 and is cut at 1.29"
The BIRD is on pg. 28 and is cut at 1.29"
The FLOWERS are the Border feature on pg. 41 and are cut at 2"
The PHOTO CORNER where I stamped my sentiment is on pg. 38 and is cut at 1.45"

Paperdoll DressUp~
The TREE is on pg. 52 and is cut at 8,76
The FENCE is on pg. 78 and is cut at 1"
Create a Critter~
The owl is on pg. 25 and is cut at 1.25"


I had a lot of fun playing along with Rachel, cant wait to see what she comes up with!

Below is my YouTube tutorial....
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!


11 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Super cute! Great job!

jennyplace2 said...

Oh, it turned out so cute. I wish I could get that cartridge, but I live in Canada. Boo Hoo, so we cannot get it! If you ever decide to sell it, remember me LOL

Banner Market said...

Such a cute card. I always love what you come up with. always adorable and original.
Great video too :) You are awesome! Looking foward to seeing more of what you do. Love your blog too :)

Janis Lewis said...

I love this! It all looks so good the way you've put it all together! :) Janis

Joanna said...

How cute! I love how you made a little scene with this! :)

Unknown said...

Cute card and saying!

I featured you on Scraptastic Saturday!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/2010/08/scraptastic-saturday_27.html

Amanda C said...

That's such a cute scene! Love that little owl in the tree.

scrapeahappy said...

Omg! Wow this is such a beautiful job! The way you made a scene with so many cuts from this cartridge, as well as cuts from the other catridges! That is just brilliant! The owl in the tree is soo adorable! I never thought of using the photo corners as a sentiment tag! Super creative! Thank so much for playing the challenge. I am out of town this weekend, and I didn't get to post my video before I left! My puppy needed to go to the vet before we took him on his first plane ride, he has a very bad cold. So, I will post the video when I get home on video! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs to You,
Rachel
ScrappinandHappy

Unknown said...

Sarah this card is so cute! I LOVE the way you create scenes on your cards. Can you e-mail me because I need to ask you something, but don't see a way to e-mail you first. TFS.

Stephanie
sar342@aol.com

Carol L said...

I love, love this card! (well I love all of your work) I'm so happy to be your newest follower, i love your videos, you sound like a sweet person and will love to see more of you creations... thanks for sharing your talent with all of us! I hope you can stop by my blog to say hi (if your not to busy)lol. Have a super sweet day!

hugs,
Carol L.
(carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com)

Scrappy Doo said...

I loved how you created that card... very cute...