Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweet Treats 4th of July Card/Sweet Treat Series #3



Happy 4th of July Paper Lovers....


Here is project #3 in the series and it is a SIMPLE card I made using Sweet Treats. I did one layered firework and one with glitter on it. The glitter one is soooo sparkley but soooo messy. Glitter and I just dont get along until it is glued down...then I LOVE it =) I used a couple ideas for this card from my friends Mary http://cardztv.blogspot.com/ and MOMO http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/ thanks ladies for the inspiration!!!


Hope everyone has a GREAT holiday weekend....nothing planned for us...hubby has to work =(
I had someone from YouTube suggest a Christmas card for my next project in the series....I am all over it =)

Below is my YouTube video...thanks for stopping by everyone and have a BLESSED day!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super CUTE card!!! Happy 4rth! Thanks for the blog comment. Things have been put on hold with the adoption till we can save some money. It's so expensive. I'm also looking into some other agencies and places as well to see what's out there.

icraft2create.com said...

What a beautiful card! I'm waiting for Sweet Treats to arrive, and so I'm happy to find your series! Thanks so much for doing this.