Hope you all had a happy 4th!!!! I have to tell you...I am LOVING this Sweet Treats series!!! This cartridge is just tooooo much fun to play with!!!!
I had alot of fun with this card cause it is not my normal cutsie style! It's a grown-up card =)
Hope you like it!!!
Below is my YouTube video of putting the card together.....
Thanks for stopping by everyone. My next card is a Christmas card, so stay tuned...lol!!!
Have a blessed day!!!




























13 comments:
All your cards are wonderful, thank you so much for sharing...
Nancy
So cute! looks yummy! ;p
This is such a beautiful card! I love the papers and colors you chose!!
Love how this turned out, to cute. Lots of layers and pop to it.
angel hugs
Debby
Cute card. I just purchased Sweet Treats at Joanne's today and I'm looking foward to using it. Thanks for the tutorials.
Sarah..
You are so creative and inspiring. I like how you really think about color and all the details in every piece you make. Thank you for sharing and inspiring.
Evie
Hi Sweetie!!!
I just hopped over from MOMO's site...I am new to her and I am totally loving her inspiration and she is such a sweetie for linking us to other talented people like you...
Firs, I loved your card!!!
I LOVE the colors and the paper you used...But I do have a question...
You mentioned (twice) that you adhered the paper to another b/c it was too thin. I have that problem too...Most of my paper is from when I first started...I LOVE the paper itself but it is very thin and I tried to do that as well...but I had problems. Glue stick was too messy...liquid glue wrinkled the paper...glue runner/ATG left "gaps" that when I cut the paper it lifted. (hope that makes sense) So ... do you adhere the paper before cutting out your image or do you cut two images and adhere them together? What type of adhesive do you use that you could recommend? I would appreciate your advise!
Thanks in advance,
Valerie Martin
jeffnval@hotmail.com
That was so adorable you inspired me to do a similar card thank so much for the idea love your work...
So cute I love those colors you used.
Beautiful card! I love those papers!
Thank you so much for sharing your card (s)! And thank you Momo for telling us about you!
Marilyn
I just watched this on youtube today .. I LOVE IT . .. tons ..
This card is adorable! Love how you matched the flower on the tag with the top of the cupcake. I don't have this cart yet, it's on the way, so I don't know exactly what's on it. But I've seen that it has treat boxes- I'd love to see you do something with those! Thanks so much, now I'll be inspired when the cart gets here!
Post a Comment