Monday, June 28, 2010

Cupcake Cake Card/ Sweet Treat Series #2



Hi Paper Lovers...
Here is card #2 in my Sweet Treats series! This card was simple to make...just cardstock, Stickles and a stamp! I just love how it turned out. I have a 4th of July card coming up next in the series. Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a Blessed day!!!
Here is my YouTube video....

5 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Loving this series Miss Sarah! Too cute...you make the BEST cards with Sweet Treats!
Looking forward to your 4th of July card!
Hugs,
Mary

Unknown said...

It's totally adorable!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute cupcake card tfs

mum of two said...

Love it!! that is so adorable :) TFS

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I hope you get this! I love your ideas and adorable blog! I wanted to invite you to hop over to my blog tomorrow (Saturday July 10)I have a little something for you (it will post after 8:30am PST). Hope you can make it and thanks for sharing your great ideas!
http://craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com/