Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scrappy Mom's TTC-Mother's Day hat shaped card



Hi Paper Lovers...

Its time for another TTC with the Scrappy Mom's. This week the challenge is to make any kind of Mother's Day project. I went with a hat shaped card using the hat from Forever Young.

The sentiment I used is from the Scrappy Mom's set called Fun Celebrations!
Click HERE to head on over to their blog. You can link up your project for  a chance to win some fabulous stamps!!!

Below is my YouTube tutorial....thanks so much for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet! I need to make a card for my mom still; I just might need to lift this one! Thanks for the great idea!

Diana said...

That hat would be great for a Red Hat party invite!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Elizabeth said...

Another cute card,Thanks for sharing