Monday, May 20, 2013

BBTB2 Pass it On- Celebrate the Joy of Giving!




Hi Paper Lovers...

Its time for another Cricut challenge over on the BBTB2 blog. It was my turn to pick the challenge this week....I hope you like what I came up with.

With all the sadness in the news lately, I thought it would be fun to challenge ourselves to bring a little joy into someone's life. So, use ANY CUT from any CRICUT CARTRIDGE for ANY kind of project you would like! The challenge....give it away, pass it on, brighten someone's day....celebrate the joy of giving!!!

I made this card to cheer up a friend of mine who is going through a tough time right now. She is a cat lover so I thought a little kitty card would do just that!!!

The darling sentiment is from the Scrappy Mom's set RAINING CATS AND DOGS!

Click HERE to head on over to the BBTB2 blog to link up your project. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you take the challenge to brighten someone's day!!!

23 comments:

Jayne said...

Great challenge Sarah. Love your card,your kitty is adorable!
Jayne x

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Sarah, your cards ALWAYS brighten my day. Love all your cards - you are so talented. I keep checking for your next video. Thank you for sharing your talent and love with us. God Bless! ~ Marilyn

Migdalia said...

Adorable card and such a SWEET challenge!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love KITTENS and this is a a purr-fect kitten card. it would cheer anyone up

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Positively adorable!! So very very cute!

Brenda said...

OMGosh this card is adorable Sarah!! I love the cute play on words sentiment and that kitty is just adorable!! Love the bling and the soft pretty colors! This get well is sure to brighten and cure someone who is feeling bad! Thanks for such a fabulous challenge!!! Hugs!

Caroline said...

Awwwww, this card is so cute. The kitty is adorable! This card is sure to cheer up your friend!

Creation With Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Love your card, it's so cute! I'm a kitty lover and this is adorable! TFS!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Sarah this is so cute. Love the kitty, the pillow and the ball of yarn. Thanks for a great challenge.

Anonymous said...

Fun challenge, Sarah. I love that kitty and the soft papers. That little ball of yarn is fabulous.

Creation With Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creation With Sandra said...

Omg Sarah this card is soooo adorable I really like it!!!!! I really love all yours cards=]

Brenda said...

Really sweet card, Sarah!!!
Look forward to your videos!!



Brenda W.

Sharon said...

Wonderful challenge Sarah!! I so love your little kitty and that great ball of yarn. The papers are so very pretty. :)

Scrapping Girl said...

This was such a fantastic idea for a challenge, Sarah! I was truly inspired by the idea of making something for someone else. (and my kids thank you!) Love your sweet kitty and the sentiment-just darling! We are huge cat lovers around my house, so I am the most total sucker for cat cards!!!!
Michelle

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, that card is just adorable, but with the little ball of twine... precious!!!

shelly said...

awww such a sweet card sarah that ball of yarn is way cute! im sure your friend will just love this :) thanks so much for the fun challenge!

sweetscrappingma said...

Letting you know I am following and enjoying your posts and this one is no exception.

Susan Edwards said...

Sarah, this is positively adorable. Love the kitty and ball of yarn... the frame, the colors, the multitude of details!!! You are amazing. Thank you for hosting this week - I enjoyed this challenge!!
hugs, Susan

Jaren said...

This is so cute! The ball of yarn is such a nice touch!

mamawcindy said...

Oh My Goodness! Your Card is just Adorable! I Love It! So Cute! You always do such a good job. Thanks for Sharing . Hope you have a Happy Day! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

~JulieH~ said...

Sarah thanks for such a lovely and thoughtful challenge this week. I love your card your little kitty is so cute and her little face is adorable,lots of gorgeous detail and what a great idea for the ball of yarn. Great video and I love your nails, fabulous colours!
Hugs
Juliexx