Hi Paper Lovers... Its time for new Scrappy Mom's stamps...yippee!!!
Both of these sets are AWESOME!!! For my first project I used the 2 Thumbs Up set. This set is SOOO unique and SOOO fun!!! I had so much fun making these little thumbprint birdies!!!
Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Moms blog! These sets are in stock and ready to ship!!! You will find links to the Design Teams blogs so you can see more inspiration using these sets!!!
Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























7 comments:
These birds are too cute, Sarah! Love them! ~hugs, Saundra :)
These little birdies are too adorable! Love the balloons with the twine!
Candy
This is so adorable!!! Lee-Ann :)
WHoo Hoo Sarah , love the pastel rainbow chicks, this would work for easter too!
These chickies are so so cute Sarah!
♥Tam
SO stinkin cute!!!! I so love those little chickies!!!
Big HUGS,
Cristi
This is adorable!!!
Susan
Post a Comment