Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scrappy Mom's TTC-Out of the BOX

Hi Paper Lovers...

Its time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge with the Scrappy Moms!!! The challenge this time is to use the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge. If you do not have that cart, just make any kind of 3D treat box.

I have never used this cartridge and it is for sure a challenge. This whole challenge is out of the box for me since I do not make 3D items very much. But now that I have made one and see how the directions work...I can see myself making more. They really do turn out cute and you can change them up for different occassions and seasons!!!
I added the welcome mat myself and stamped the sentiment Welcome Home! from the Scrappy Mom's set YANKEE DOODLE DANDY!

Click HERE to head on over to the SMS blog. There you can see what the other DT members came up with for this challenge and link up your project to play along for a chance to win some fabulous Scrappy Mom's stamps!!!

Below is my YouTube tutorial....thanks so much for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Cute and fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

Super cute, Sarah! I am sure it was a challenge to put together for the first time. Great job! ~Hugs, Saundra

Lezlye said...

What and adorable little house Sarah! Love all your added touches!

Seahorse Creations said...

Love it, the colors are so perfect for spring. Thanks for sharing.

Cristi said...

Sarah
You have out done yourself!! This little box is adorable!!

Big HUGS,
Cristi

Crafting Katie said...

This is ADORABLE, Sarah!!! I love this cut and you decorated it so beautifully! LOVE that welcome mat!!!

Gerda said...

This is so adorable!! I love all the details!!
Have a great day.
Gerda.
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! So much to love. Great pattern on the greenery. Wonderful touch with the flowers, and what a super fabulous welcome mat. This one is a winner for sure :)

Susan Edwards said...

OMGosh - Too stinkin' cute. I love this!
Susan