Monday, February 20, 2012

Guess Whoo Thanks You? Owl thank you card


Hi Paper Lovers...

I made another card using the brand new Scrappy Moms set called Owl Occasions.Click HERE to head on over to their blog to get your stamps!!! I needed a thank you card to send to my crafty friend Christina from CardCreationsandMorebyC. She surprised me with some amazing birthday goodies...she is sooo sweet!!!

This ADORABLE paper is from My Minds Eye. I found it at my MICHAELS!!! I think I gasped outloud when I saw it....my Michaels never has cool stuff =)

Below is my YouTube tutorial....thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Your card is so cute, Sarah! I was shopping with my niece yesterday and she was going crazy over all of the cute owl things we saw. She would LOVE this card!

dfites said...

That card is adorable!!! I wonder if my Michael's will have that paper? Thanks for the tutorial!