Saturday, February 11, 2012

BRAND NEW SCRAPPY MOM's STAMPS!!!




Hi Paper Lovers...

Its time for new Scrappy Mom's stamps!!! I hope you are sitting down for these!!! OH MY GOSH are they BOTH stinkin cute!!! In case you dont know...I LOVE making owl cards...and this owl set is just the cutest ever!!!! I had such a hard time choosing which sentiment to use first!!!

For my first sneak peak....I used a sentiment from both sets. The Thinking of you on the front and I stamped We'll OWL-ways be Friends on the inside. This card was soooo easy and I just love how it came out!!! I used the Cricut Imagine Ancestry cartridge for the patterned paper and colors....LOVE it!!! The owl is cut at 4" and is from the Sentimentals cartridge. I just added some inkin and bling and DONE =)




click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Moms blog and get your stamps before they are all gone =) While you are there....check out what the other Design Team members came up with. And check back all week for more inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Sarah super cute owl! Love the papers you used

Scrappy Mel said...

How adorable! I love how he has the note in his beak - c-u-t-e!! :D

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute. I'm going to have to get me a set of these stamps.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

rockpapercricut said...

Super cute card! I love the owl, and the sentiment is perfect. I love everything *owl* too. :)

Ally

bonnie said...

Oh what a sweet owl...how cute...love it! ;) Hugs x

Thirty One said...

Hi there, I found your blog while looking for scrap book creators and I thought you have lots of fun ideas. I have added your banner to my new blog and I am following, hope that you can come be a follower while I am building a folowing,
Buzzin B Scrapbookers
Have a great weekend, Brenda