Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Birthday Celebration/ I Dig You! Wobble Head Doggie card

Hi Paper Lovers...


I hope you have been able to take advantage of the AWESOME freebies with purchases going on over at SCRAPPY MOM's!!! If not....hop on over and check out the amazing deals going on ALL month!!! And there are giveaways going on this week!!!


In honor of their birthday month...Mel and Tammy have been high lighting members of the SMS Design team each day on their blog and today its mine and the amazing BONNIE's turn!!! If you feel like it....you can click HERE to go to their blog and see a couple of my favorite cards I have made with these amazing stamps!!!


Thank you SO VERY MUCH Mel and Tammy for allowing me to be part of such an AMAZING Design Team....MUAH!!!


Okay.....on to today's card! I have a few sets of SMS that are my favorite....one of which is FURRY FRIENDS! I used this adorable sentiment today on my Doggie card. I made this card to give to the animal hospital that has been taking care of our puppy who got Parvo. She is doing GREAT and should be coming home tomorrow....praise GOD!!!





Below is my YouTube video so you can see her Big old head wobble =) Thanks for stopping by!!!

19 comments:

readysetstamp said...

Sarah you're card is so stinkin' cute!! I am so happy that your puppy is able to come home!! Woot! Woot!! You need to show us your cute puppies on one of your videos!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

ShersL84bed said...

I love it. So glad to hear your puppy is doing better. Thats a rotten disease.

smooches to your puppy.

smiles Sher

Glora said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie. This is absolutely PERFECT and I'm so glad your dog will be coming back home. Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Doo said...

Sarah!This was a totally cute card. It's amazing how you pull from various carts to make a single card... This card however is beyond cute!!!!!
I hope your dog gets better and glad she's recovering....
Hugs,
Naomi

The Jule Box Studios said...

awww...this is soooo cute Sarah!! Thanks for sharing it!! Jules:)

bonnie said...

So sweet...what a cute lil' doggy! :) Hugs x

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute card!! I am your 1000th follower!!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Super cute doggie wobble card, Sarah!! ~Jen http://www.happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

Super cute card, funny i just posted a video of a couple cards using the action wobbles too today...come take a peek...i just love them...TFS! www.justwordz.ca
Can't help but love animal cards...

Lisa R. said...

Awe, poor doggy! Love the dog house shaped card! Wobble action is too cool. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sarah! your little doggie is so cute! gotta love a wobble!
liz :o)

Denise said...

Very cute card. Hope your doggy comes home soon.

dendearmas@aol.com

Jae said...

SO CUTE! I love how her head wobbles - great idea! Glad to hear that your doggies doing better.
hugs, Jenn
www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Nicole Wright Designs said...

This is so freakin adorbale! I love this dog. Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

OMG this is just too CUTE!!! tfs! :-)

Josie0602 said...

I love him!! This is such a cute card!!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh! I love this card!!!!! What a great idea. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :) Janis

The Bird House said...

Have a little one who is a super duper doggie lover, this card is perfect for us to make together. Love the big eyes.

Anonymous said...

this is so darn cute. did you say you found the dog on edpd and the big head on doodlecharms? i am having a hard time with this. could you email me the sizes please?
lois
lpaulo704@yahoo.com