Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Birthday Blog Hop




Hi Paper Lovers...

Welcome to the Scrappy Mom's Birthday blog hop to celebrate Scrappy Moms stamps turning ONE. You should have arrived here from the FABULOUS and super sweet BONNIE's blog!!! If not...you can start at the SCRAPPY MOM's BLOG so you dont miss a thing. You will not want to miss a blog on this hop or miss a comment on anyone's blog so that you can be entered in the AWESOME giveaway! Mel and Tammy are giving away the entire collecion of Scrappy Mom's stamps to ONE lucky crafter....thats right....you could win 18 sets of stamps!!! Please make sure you comment on everyone's blog! A winner will be drawn on Monday!

For our project, we were asked to use our favorite SMS set. I have a couple favorites, but my all time favorite is SWEET SOMETHINGS. I chose to make a cupcake shape card using the Sweet Treats cartridge...I LOVE to make cake and cupcake cards if you are new to my blog =)

The paper is from Echo Park...LOVE IT!!! I actually had a tear in my eye when I tore the paper out LOL!!! The twine is also from Scrappy Moms. I was inspired by my crafty friend EMMA's adorable card and how she tied her twine...you can see it by clicking HERE!




Hope you are enjoying the hop so far....next you are going to love what the super talented CORRI came up with so hop on over!!!

113 comments:

Lezlye said...

Very Cute Sarah... I need to get some Twine, I am so behind the times on that!

Kate said...

Your card is so adorable. Love it. TFS

Hugs
kate

bonnie said...

Oh this look so yummy girly! :) Hugs x

joydee1963 said...

Love the Cupcake,very cute!! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

phstennisfan said...

Great Card!! imamom88@hotmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Love the card (shaped cards are very cool). I am already a follower
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Amanda said...

SUPER cute!! Love the color!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

Sweet cupcake card!!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

buglvr2010 said...

I love your cupcake and the twine looks so cute!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Such a cute fun bright card!!! LOVE all the PINK!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

I love cupcakes too! great looking card.
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Amy said...

What a pretty pink cupcake! Love the twine & glitter accents as well! TFS! Amy :)
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I love all the cupcakes in Sweet Treats! Well I love everything in sweet treats! This is so adorable:)

Saundra said...

Love your sweet card, Sarah! I think this is the next SMS I am going to purchase. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!

Hugs,
Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

kathlee said...

I love Cupcakes and I think that is my all time favorite to make! Really cute!
TFS!
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great project..TFS!!!!!!

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Emily said...

So adorable!!! I love the twine that you added! I just started using twine and it seems to make all of my projects that much better! :-)

-Emily
http://www.createserendipity.net
createserendipity@gmail.com

Jenny said...

Great card! I really like the way the twine is tied as well. Some of my favorite colors!

Jenny
papercraftjenny at gmail dot com

Scrappy Mel said...

Oh so cute! I LOVE the polka dot flower on the wrapper! So sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you to all the Great Moms for sharing such Wonderful Creativity and Stamps!
Yaileencruz at aol dot com

Laura L. Cline said...

Your cupacake (what my daughter calls them) is awesome, lol. This is soooo cute! Oh, congrats on 1000 followers!

{{HUGS}}
Laura

Rachel said...

I love that you got so emotional over a paper you loved, lol! I feel the same way sometimes :)

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Love your card! I like the pink and the polka dot flower. Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just love your cards! This is awesome. I am such a fan!
danajohnson1218@comcast.net

Denise said...

Too cute! I love the contrast of the twine. It adds a special something!


Denise

Jen Hollman said...

So creative and sweet, the twine is a great touch!

jenhollman@gmail.com

Joann said...

Love the card! So cute! TFS!
Joann
jlopez_designs@yahoo.com

Sãndra V. said...

This Cupcake Card is the BOMB....I love all of it. It almost looks good enough to eat...LOL!!!
TFS!
Happily Scrapbooking My Memories ~ S`andra
sandrav9288@yahoo.com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable card!! Lee-Ann :)

Roberta Guditis said...

Looks yummy! :)

txscrappermom at hotmail dot com

Cherie said...

Super cute (as usual)! Thanks so much for sharing!

cherie.goyer at gmail.com
http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

Jae said...

How adorable! Great card! Who can blame you? Cupcake and cake cards are so fun to make! TFS :)
hugs, Jenn
www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com
smile4jenn at hotmail dot com

Daisylove Creations said...

Your cupcake card is just adorable! I never get tired of making cupcake cards, they are so yummy to look at..lol
TFS :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Super cute cupcake card!

mjblahnik56 said...

Cute,cute,cute am a new follower.

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Ro said...

I am going to have to try making a cupcake card. I love how yours turned out! TFS!

Ro
littlemissfattypants at yahoo dot com

Janis Lewis said...

Yummy cupcake! Perfect sentiment. I love the PINK. And I love the way you sign your blog posts too. Great, great cupcake project. Hugs! :) Janis northrose@slowar.com http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

katieo said...

Pretty cupcake card. Love your paper combo with the twine
katieoscreations@gmail.com

GiGi said...

What a cute little cupcake card! I love the pink!
booger1 at tds.net

Unknown said...

Your cupcake creation is super cute... love the paper...the twine and sentiment are the icing on the cupcake...love them all. Thank you for sharing. I'm a new follower.

AnnetteASalinas@aol.com

AmyJRockstar said...

This is really cute! Love all the twine you added. Really pulls it together! TFS!

XO ~ Amy Jo
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Lillian Child said...

What a sweet, sweet cupcake!

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is sooo Cute!!! I don't have any Echo Park Paper. I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for Sharing!!!
I'm a follower. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Love your cupcake, the twine and button totally rock! TFS.

pthoreson04 AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

Super cute cupcake!!

Lisa R. said...

I love shaped cards! Great job. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Corinne said...

great cup cake.. wonderful job.
ronnieandcorinne@sbcglobal.net
wishuponascrap.blogspot.com
craftychickdesigns.blogspot.com

Kris Dietz said...

I love it! The colors are wonderful too. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

ShersL84bed said...

Love it, the color is so bright and cheery.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Emily said...

Nice shape card! Like the sparkly touches!

Rachel said...

I like that you used a pink flower on a pink cupcake wrapper. I wouldn't have though to do that, but it looks REALLY good! raecholor@gmail.com

Scrapper-K said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Shape cards are great. TFS!!

*Star said...

Yummy card! I love all the pink!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

stars paper passion at gmail dot com
starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

Stephanie K said...

What a Sweet card! Love the colors and paper and twine! I get the same way when I use something that I absolutely love! The flower is adorable and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

scrappingwithstephanie at gmail dot com
scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

StephanieR said...

Love it!! Super cute!!

littlen said...

very nice card. very cute. tfs.

Kimberly said...

So adorable....love the colors and sentiment is fab...tfs
kimbob27 at hotmail dot com

Joanna said...

What a sweet card! Love it! :)

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Awww, this cupcake is so cute. Love the colors and the sentiment =)

Kimberly J. said...

Love cupcake cards and yours is awesome!! :)
TFS!
Kimberly
hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE card!!! :-)

Joan said...

Very cute card. Sweat Treats is a great cart. Thanks for the inspiration.
joanvanleeuwen@ymail.com

Maria said...

Super cute cupcake card, I love it!!!

LeanneC said...

Sarah, this card is so "sweet"! Love the paper you used! This is one of my favorite cartridges!

Peggie said...

What a super sweet card! Looks good enough to eat! Peggie
barker944atmsndotcom

Card Creations by C said...

Awesome card as usual, I really love the bright color and the paper is great :)

Jenni said...

I have a soft spot for "shaped" cards and see that you must too! Keep up the great work!

Jenni
luv2teach2@new.rr.com

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute! I totally agree - Sweet Somethings is my favorite set too. That paper is so pretty - definitely adding it to my wish list!
{hugs!}
Lauren

LAscrapper said...

Oh my!! Too cute!! Love the stickles!

Thx for inspiring!

Besos,
Melissa

Melparra@hotmail.com

Pam said...

I Love the cupcake!! It is soooo cute!!

mutma.x2@gmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sarah, you always make the sweetest cards! too cute!
liz :o)

Patty B said...

Very cute card, Sarah! The twine really adds a lot to it! Thanks for another great idea and blog hop!!

Patty
Crafty_kitten at mac dot com

Nita said...

Sweet Treats! Woot! Woot! It was my first cartridge and it's still one of my favorites! Love this! :)
Nita
nita_t2@yahoo.ca

thekolbes said...

Adorable
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Karenladd said...

I love cupcake motifs (real ones too) so this just made me smile!

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the pink cupcake.

Glori said...

I love cupcakes!!! So cute and bright!!! You are just sooo talented!!!

chilindra at att dot net

Doreen said...

I just love cupcake cards, nice job

Kathy said...

Super cute card! I also hate to cut into my favorite papers, but I use them on layouts so I know they'll be part of the memories. Thanks for sharing!
kmgillon at yahoo dot com

1HappyScrappyMom said...

Too Sweet...TFS....Awsome giveaway!!!

kika.alexander@gmail.com

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Cute yummy card! Thanks for sharing.

coupondenise at live dot com

Doris P. said...

would be a new follower except the word followers is the only thing visible BUT I did sign up for e-mails. Love your cupcake - yummy!
parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Amanda Villarreal said...

Great card! I get that way about my favorite paper too :)

avillarreal140@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a super cute cupcake card!!

Alisha S
jascheide at msn dot com

joni said...

Very cute Sarah! Love this and I love how you tied the twine...isn't Emma wonderfully talented!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

tracym110 said...

Such a cute card! I love the twine! I'm not good with that stuff yet :( thanks for sharing!

Tracy
matos_tracy@msn.com

McEwens said...

I love this card. You gave me an idea for my next card. thanks for sharing.

tawny
lilyflower18@hotmail.com

Jenscrapstoo said...

I love cupcake cards too!! Very inspiring work!! Cheers jendewar at optusnet.com.au

Esther said...

Super cute cupcake!!!

http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com

SaraBug said...

Very cute card. Love the twine.

Janeen said...

I love this card. Pink is a perfect color for a girls birthday!

Angie said...

YUMO! Great job, love the twine too!

Tiffany said...

Love your card, especially the sparkle :) TFS

Tiffany
tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com
http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

sweetlilscrapper said...

yummy! :)

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Dawnica said...

Super cute, love the cupcake!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Charlene L said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad I found your stamps - they really make my projects.

Nadia's Beautiful Mess said...

sweet card! you have such a wonderful talent, I enjoy all your cards!

Jenny said...

Love your cupcake card!

Jenny
jennykingham@att.net

Lisa said...

Your cupcake card is sooo adorable! And I love the flower decoration! So awesome :D

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
indymermaid(at)blogspot.com

2LilPrincesses said...

love it! I'm a sucker for anything cupcake!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

AJoy said...

Love the flower detail! Cute card.

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

You can never go wrong with a cupcake, love it!

meaganwycoff at yahoo dot com

mbchoj said...

Love shape cards, Yours is so cute.
mbchoj at aol dot com

J said...

Super cute cupcake. Love it.
justina1218 at aim.com

nina wilson said...

oh love it

HappyPlaceJen said...

This card is totally up my alley, Sarah. Sweet Somethings is my all-time fave, too. What an adorable cupcake card! Thank you for your inspiration as always, Sarah!! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Glora said...

Super cute cupcake. You made it up just right. Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This is so CUTE!!! and love the added twine! tfs :-)

-Sam :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com
SamanthaJDesigns.blogspot.com

Love Is In The Details said...

Cute card, I wanted Sweet Treats for the longest time, just for this cupcake, lol! Happy Birthday Scrappy Moms, I want to win so bad I can't even express! :) Thanks! Andrea

Sukie said...

Your cupcake looks absolutely delicious! Very yummy indeed!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Got2BCrafting said...

Such a sweet sweet card!! I feel your pain about actually using the paper... isn't it so hard to part with pretty paper? LOL!! I like to just hoard mine and never use it! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

Carol W. said...

Yummy Card, super cute! TFS

Barb said...

A birthday cupcake for Srappy Moms Stamps--perfect!