
Hi Paper Lovers....
Mel and Tammy AKA the Scrappy Mom's have done it again!!! They have released a new set called Sun Kissed...just in time for Summer! These stamps are FAB!!! Here is a quick little card I came up with. Please head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog and check out all the Design Team member's blogs to see what they are coming up with!!!
I popped my kissing sun on an Action Wobble....below is my YouTube video so you can see her in "action" =) thanks for stopping by!!!




























11 comments:
Lol..that's too cute! Love the glittery lips!
Super sweet...love the sparkly lips...lol!!! :) Hugs x
So cute! Those lips crack me up!
I have given you an award. Check my blog to see it and see what you have to do. http://blogbykathi.blogspot.com/
I have given you an award for your blog. Please go to my blog and see what you need to do. Congrats.
http://blogbykathi.blogspot.com/
P.S. Love your popsicles
I love this card!!!!
Okay that is hilarious! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora
So stinkin' cute! I love the ruby red glitter lips and that you put her on a wobble! (Is that pc, calling the sun a her? LOL)
Great card! :)
Mel
Great sun-kissed card, Sarah! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/
What a cute card Sarah! Love the Lips!!! I hope you have a blessed day.
Hugs, Carol L.
Those Margaret Hollihan lips are soooooo cute!! I just love it and the wobble is perfect.. ADORABLE!
♥Tammy
Post a Comment