
Hi Scrappy Mom Lovers....
Today is a VERY special day. Not only have Mel and Tammy from Scrappy Mom's released another ADORABLE stamp set.....but we are kicking off the release of Happily Ever After with a BLOG HOP!!! How Awesome is that!!! You should have arrived here from the super sweet and talented BONNIE's blog. If not....go ahead and hop on over to Mel's blog....you dont want to miss a thing!
I know I have said it before but I am just sooo honored to be part of this amazing design team....I LOVE my Scrappy Mom sisters!!!
This new stamp set Happily Ever After is just too stinkin cute!!! You are going to LOVE them!
Here is my card....I have to admit its not one of my favorites...was having some trouble in my craftroom =)
I sure do love this little Princess in training sentiment...so many ideas you can use it for...
Melanie
Bonnie
Sarah-hey....thats me =)
Joanna
Melissa - our May Guest Designer
Liz
Laura
Corri
Momo
Trish
Nicole
Lezlye
Christina
Lauren
Tammy
Today is a VERY special day. Not only have Mel and Tammy from Scrappy Mom's released another ADORABLE stamp set.....but we are kicking off the release of Happily Ever After with a BLOG HOP!!! How Awesome is that!!! You should have arrived here from the super sweet and talented BONNIE's blog. If not....go ahead and hop on over to Mel's blog....you dont want to miss a thing!
I know I have said it before but I am just sooo honored to be part of this amazing design team....I LOVE my Scrappy Mom sisters!!!
This new stamp set Happily Ever After is just too stinkin cute!!! You are going to LOVE them!
Here is my card....I have to admit its not one of my favorites...was having some trouble in my craftroom =)
Next.....hop on over to the UBER talented JOANNA's blog!!! I have stalked her for awhile now....she is just amazing =)
Here is the line up for our hop....Mel AND Tammy are each giving away a Happily Ever After set.
Here is the line up for our hop....Mel AND Tammy are each giving away a Happily Ever After set.
Melanie
Bonnie
Sarah-hey....thats me =)
Joanna
Melissa - our May Guest Designer
Liz
Laura
Corri
Momo
Trish
Nicole
Lezlye
Christina
Lauren
Tammy




























31 comments:
Oh what a cute little baby card....I think it's adorable and turned out perfect! :) Hugs x
VERY cute!!
This is so cute! Very happy and girly! TFS!
{hugs!}
Lauren
I love this card! I haven't used that cartridge yet, but now I see how many different ways it can be used. I may have to scrap-lift this in the coming week...
{{HUGS}}
Laura
Really super cute! I really love the new stamp set!
Valerie
Sooooo stinkin cute!!! LOVE the sentiment!!! The bling on her bow is the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing!
scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com
Aaaaw, how cute is this? I love it. Great embossing and love the bakers twine. Great job!
Sherrie K
So sweet!!! Love the two shades of pink!!!
housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Cute Sarah! I think it is Adorable!
very pretty.....TFS!!!!
Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
OMG!! How cute is that! Made me laugh! :)
OMGosh, Sarah - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! So cute!! I was trying to come up with something for that stamp but I never thought of Car Decals! Super CUTE!!! =)
What an adorable little princess!! I just love it Sarah!
♥Tammy
Adorable! The sentiments perfect for the little baby! TFS :)
hugs, Jenn
Love the princess, wish there was a prince...
Thank your for sharing. jman4@comcast.net
This is so adorable! I love it!
What a cute card. Thanks for sharing.
Gabriela
gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com or gabysstylisheexpressions.blogspot.com
She looks like she is ready to go! Very Cute.
Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE!!!!! I love all that pink and the sentiment is perfect for it. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora
That sentiment is perfect with your card. I like it a lot.
i can see how this stamp set can be quite versatile now!!
so cute and girly!!
Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com
Awesome Job!! Love the pink and saying goes with it so good!! TFS!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann♥
Very unique sentiment for a baby card. I love it.
sarah! this is such a fun card! just too cute!
liz :o)
Super cute card!!!!
This is such a cute card!! I love how this turned out!! The embossing is such a great touch. I also didn't see the "postcard" cut out in the back. Really great details...all the way down to the gem in her hair and the perfect sentiment!! XOXO, Julie. :0)
Aww that card is so sweet!! I want that cart!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
I know it'd not one of our faves, but I think it's really cute! You do such nice work, Sarah! Thanks for the inspiration! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/
I love this! I actually bought a t-shirt for my niece that says 'princess in training'! I think you did a great job! Simple, cute...love it!!!
Jessica
www.paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
paperdeckerations at gmail dot com
supe pretty card
Post a Comment