
Hi Scrappy Mom Lovers...
If you are looking for the MI AMORE BLOG HOP...its below this post =)
Can you believe Mel and Tammy have whipped out another FABULOUS stamp set already!!! I know I probibly say this about every set they come out with...but I FLIPPIN LOVE THESE STAMPS!!! I get soooo much inspiration from them. The sentiments on these stamps are soooo cute and go perfect with so many of the Cricut cartridges you most likey have!!! I just love pairing them up with my favorite Cricut critters! I think I am kinda still in Valentine's mode, but this card doesnt have to be used for a Valentine. Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog and get your stamps!!! And be sure to check out all the projects the amazing Design Team has come up with....have fun!!!
If you are looking for the MI AMORE BLOG HOP...its below this post =)
Can you believe Mel and Tammy have whipped out another FABULOUS stamp set already!!! I know I probibly say this about every set they come out with...but I FLIPPIN LOVE THESE STAMPS!!! I get soooo much inspiration from them. The sentiments on these stamps are soooo cute and go perfect with so many of the Cricut cartridges you most likey have!!! I just love pairing them up with my favorite Cricut critters! I think I am kinda still in Valentine's mode, but this card doesnt have to be used for a Valentine. Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog and get your stamps!!! And be sure to check out all the projects the amazing Design Team has come up with....have fun!!!
Here is my YouTube tutorial




























15 comments:
This card ROCKS, Sarah!!! I love, love, love his little tongue - how adorable!! :)
OMG this card is Toadaly Cute! LOL TFS Susan
This is SO cute!!! I love his little tongue!!! So creative!!! Hugs- Glora
such a cute card!
This is the cutest frog and I love his tongue!
Super cute card, Sarah!!
Adorable card!!! :-) LOVE that tongue :-)
Sarah I love this card and all the extras that you did. The doodling on the frog, the adorable tongue, the Cuttlebug. You really did such a great job!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)
Toadally adorable!! Great card, TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com
Oh so cute...great minds...I did a toad for my Peek #2!!! hugs x
The tongue makes the card! What a great idea!
ADORABLE!! Love the way you doodle! :)
Toooooo Cute!!! Everything just looks so good together. You did a fantastico job!
Meriah
oh my goodness! this is so cute!
liz :o)
Love the card Sarah! ♥Tammy
Post a Comment