Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrappy Mom's sneak peak #2 and a WINNER!


I tied the birdcage to the branch with some twine rather than adhereing it down.



Hi Paper Lovers...

Here is another card I made using the brand new set called FURRY FRIENDS! This is a simple card. It turned out NOTHING how I originally invisioned and I am still not sure what I think about it...but here it is =)

I have a pic of the entire stamp set in the post below this one. You can click HERE to go to the Scrappy Mom's blog and get your stamps!!!

Now....according to Random.org the winner of the MI Amore Blog hop is..........

Anne said...
Love your wall hanging... really, really cute! And you and your hubby are so precious together. Thanks so much for sharing. Your projects are always so adorable!

Thank you Anne and CONGRATS...I will email you to see if you would like the $10 GC to Michaels or Joanns.

Thanks everyone for all your super sweet comments!!! AND THANK YOU to all my new followers!!!!!

10 comments:

Tabitha said...

Love how you attached the birdcage. Very cute card. Congrats to the winner.

Jae said...

I think its adorable! At first when I was looking at the second picture, I wasn't sure what was going on. But now I do! Love the idea of tying the cage to the branch! TFS, and congrats Anne! :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Gorgeous card! I love how it hangs. Great job.

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

very nice! I love the movable birdcage. What a great affect added. thanks for the great idea!

Kimberly

kimberly.pate@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

Very pretty! I really love how you tied the birdcage on. The movement is great!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sarah, this is so beautiful!
liz :o)

Scrappy Mel said...

What a great idea - I love that the birdcage is loose and can move. Such a cute card!!! (You should love it, but I know how you feel. That has happened to me a lot lately - LOL) {{{ HUGS }}}

Unknown said...

Love all your work, this is so cute love the hanging birdcage.
TFS
TiaD

Celeste B. said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love it; TFS! :)

Alex said...

Oh I love this ! Yout stuff is always so great :)