UPDATE....THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED....I WILL ANNOUNCE A WINNER TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY, THANK YOU!!!
Today is a VERY special day in Bloggie world =) It's Momo's Birthday tomorrow and we are celebrating today with a BLOG HOP!!! Can I get a WOO HOO!!!
I decided for my project I would go with a cupcake themed party!!! I made a cupcake invitation, cupcake toppers, cupcake recipe cards and a cupcake birthday card. I had planned for more, but ran out of time =(
First up is the Invitation to the Cupcake Party and a couple cupcake toppers....
For the INVITATION, I used the Just Because Cards cartridge. The shape was on pg. 57 cut at 5 3/4"
The CUPCAKE is from Sweet Treats. Its found on pg. 24 and was cut at 2"
For the CUPCAKE TOPPERS, they were both cut at 2 " and can be found on pgs. 24 & 26
The next part of my project is a recipe card with a recipe for yellow cupcakes and buttercream frosting.... I thought it would be neat to give each guest the recipe you used to make the cupcakes!
When you open the cupcake...you find the recipe for the buttercream frosting.....
for the shape of the card, I used the Just Because Cards cartridge. It can be found on pg. 37 and was cut once at 5 1/4 and once at 5 1/2"
The cupcake is from the Sweet Treats cartridge. It is the card feature on pg. 26 and was cut at 2 1/2"
And finally...I made a cupcake card for the party....
Here is my YouTube tutorial on the card....
WOW...that was a LONG post...if you stuck around, you deserve a GIVEAWAY!!!! I have an IROCK to giveaway....woo hoo!!! You do not have to be a follower, although new followers are always welcome....just leave a comment on this post. You MUST tell me a favorite Birthday memory to be eligible for the Irock giveaway =) I am very sorry, but I do have to limit the giveaway to the United States only, I hope you understand!
Below is the list of all your stops for today in case you get lost!
Cristina- http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/
Cristi- http://www.scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com/
Joanna- http://www.scrap-making.blogspot.com/
Julie- http://www.readysetstamp.com/
Lauren- http://www.laurenscreative.com/
Meighen- http://www.scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/
Melanie- http://www.scrappymel.blogspot.com/
Meriah- http://www.twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com/
Molly- http://www.armywifelearnsthecricut.blogspot.com/
Nicole- http://www.canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/
Nikki- http://www.scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/
Sarah- http://www.liveloveandscrap.blogspot.com/ thats ME =)
Sarah- http://www.pinkcricut.com/ She's next =)
Tammy- http://www.scrappycritters.blogspot.com/
Tracy- http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/
Trisha- http://www.techniquesbytrish.blogspot.com/
Momo- http://www.madebymomo.blogspot.com/
CAN YOU BELIEVE THE TALENT SHE HAS LINED UP...WOW!!!!!
Thanks SOOOO much MOMO for your love and friendship and for sharing your creativity with us...you are AMAZING just the way you are!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday my sweet friend!!!! MUAH!!!
Thanks everyone for stopping by....hope you have a GREAT time on this hop and enjoy all this amazing talent!
Have a Blessed day!!!




























237 comments:
1 – 200 of 237 Newer› Newest»Sarah!!! I love how everything turned out, so cute!!I really love that you did the frosting on a little mini card on the recipe. So clever girl!!! Your talent is amazing!! XOXO, Julie. :0)
Hi, great birthday projects! Love the idea of the recipe card for the guests. Never thought of doing that, but I love it. Thanks for sharing.
My favorite birthday memory is celebrating my birthday in Disneyland with my DH. Disneyland is always magical!
coupondenise at live dot com
Great projects. Really love the recipe card with the hidden buttercream recipe.
Forgot the favorite birthday memory... That would be 4 1/2 years ago - I was pregnant with my first child and my husband and I snuck away to the coast for a nice weekend. That night I felt my son move for the first time. It was very special.
very nice projects i love the recipe card. my favorite birthday memory is when me and my sister had a joined party. my mom got us this cake with the balloon bouquets. the cake was so cute.. i will always remember that cake..
juicycreations808@gmail.com
Love these projects! Thanks for sharing! My favorite birthday memory was my 18th birthday. I thought my mom forgot my birthday, never breathed a word the whole day...until that night when she threw me a huge birthday bash! I'd never had a surprise party before!
jen_chadwick at hotmail dot com
Fave memory would have to be coming home from wrk (i work nights). So when i walked in the house that morning, my husband n kids had decorated n wrapped gifts for me!!! More than anything, i loved the thought n effort they put into that morning!!!
Wow! you were busy! I love everything.
favorite birthday memory: Was when my husband took me to the car dealership for me to pick out my car that he had already purchased. Great day
My favorite birthday was the one the year of the birth of my granddaughter. Please check out my NEW blog at:
http://blogbykathi.blogspot.com/
My favorite birthday was when I got a homemade card from my son. Homemade crafts are the best!
guzjun97atyahoodotcom
All I can say is WOW! Awesome projects!!!!! I am a follower! Love it!
Happy Birthday, Momo!
glendalea.blogspot.com
Thanks for the giveaway! I would love to have an iRock.
My favorite birthday memory hands down was when my boyfriend at the time drove me to the mall, led me to a jewelry store, and said "So, let's pick out an engagement ring." I now call him hubby and we have been happily married for 4 and 1/2 years now!
Katie
krtdiz@aol.com
Super cute projects. My favorite birthday was my last year birthday because I had a surprise birthday party. Thanks.
Awesome Awesome projects and the recipe card is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Great projects, I forgot to tell you my favortite birthday memory.
Well it had been a long time since anyone celebrated my birthday (bad relationship and all) then a few years ago at work everyone surprised me, a few of the ladies all came out singing Happy Birthday and they gave me a birthday corsage and some gifts. And then a dear friend later sang Happy Birthday to me which was unusual for him.It was the first time in a long time that I was acknowledged on my birthday. Now every year my wonderful co-workers make my day by remembering my birthday and making the day special for me.
evinadas@yahoo.com
I really like all of the items. But I think the recipe card was my favorite.
Your cards are absolutely beautiful... My greatest birthday memory was when my fiance walked in the door with my cricut ..... Great day...
this card is cute!
one of my favorites was my nusband taking me to Disney Quest!
Thanks!
adrianwallen@msn.com
Oh Sarah these are adorable! How did you ever get the text centered in the center of the cards with the reciepe, youll have to let us know.
My favorite birthday was my 40th. I was blind folded and taken to a secret location where all my freinds and family where and it was a huge suprise, we all had a great time and even a romance was created that night between a good friend and my bf friend and they got married a year later :) what a wonderful night.
Thanks for the give a way too!
What a wonderful project. I am old so I have many favorite birthday memories LOL, you I will just go with the most current, it is the easiest to remember. My husband just bought me a black and Hot Pink bicycle with a basket on it for my little Yorkie Charlie. pammejo1@yahoo.com
WOW this all so amazing. I love the theme.
GREAT job
TFS,
Erin
Spantastikreations@yahoo.com
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/
I love the cupcake card! It is beautiful! remember when Cabbage Patch Dolls 1st came out! I was I think 11 or so, so kinda old for a doll, but they were so stinking cute and so hard to find. But my Dad came through and gave me one for my bday - a baby boy, Alan Kirk. I still have him, my girls have even played with him. LOL HB2 Momo
desaucier at bellsouth dot net
Thanks for the great giveaway, I've had my eye on that I Rock. I also love the recipe card you made with the hidden frosting recipe! My favorite birthday memory was when I was 6 and my parents got me my first Cabbage Patch Kid! Looking back, I remember you could only get them at Sears, they were sooo expensive around $60 back then, and I know my parents didn't really have the money for it, but somehow, they made it happen.
Becky
beckwhitty@yahoo.com
Great projects!!! Thanks for sharing!
Your projects are wonderful. love the reciepe card. My favorite Birthdays a re my grandkids partys . The kids are always so excited. thanks millierose651@aol.com
WOW! I love all your projects, but that recipe card is AWESOME! I love how you put the cupcake in the corner with the frosting recipe inside...SO COOL! My best b-day memory is when I had my son on my b-day! Best day of my life!
booger1 at tds.net
OMG!!! Sarah - you outdid yourself. I love everything! I especially love the "hidden" buttercream recipe - so clever!
My favorite/funniest birthday memory is from my 16th birthday. My parents and my BFF arranged a surprise party for me. My dad convinced me to go with him to a local restaurant...I think he told me that he was wanting to get gift certificates for work. I spotted a group of my friends and I thought to myself..."What jerks...why didn't they invite me?" I evidently missed the fact that my BFF had made an enormous "Happy Birthday Lauren" banner. Once the shock had worn off - it was very fun!
love love love your projects... I especially adore your card with the cake stand & all the cute little cupcakes piled high.. :0)
my fav memory is when my dad came home with my baby Missy (kitten) he walked up the walkway with his hands cupped & her little black tail hanging out I was 8 - I will never forget it! I was begging them for months for a kitten. Thanks for the chance to win... I am dying to get an I-rock!
staci - staci412 at optonline dot net
Love your cupcake theme projects :)
My fav. or maybe funniest Birthday memories is this. I must have been 7 or so and my grandpa got me this outfit, I think it was bibs or overalls. Something to that sort :) anyhow he said it was my birthday suit. Well I have a book I made at school that year (yeah I keep everything)of my favorites and it has that my favorite outfit is my birthday suit. Well ya know what your birthday suit is right!? It cracks me up to this day.
Phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
Wow the recipe card is SO cute and I love how the cupcake opens to reveal frosting info :) An IROCK! Wow! Thanks for the chance to win :)
~Suzy suzyq28024 at gmail dot com
Sarah this is amazing!!!
You did such a clever job.
One of my favorite birthday memories is when my grandfather took me out to dinner. I was 16 and he made it special. It was the last time we went out to dinner together because after that his health took a major decline and he passed 6 years later. But for that one night it was just the two of us and we went driving afterwards and we laughed and joked and it will stay with me forever.
These are fabulous birthday projects, Sarah! I didn't realize how teeny tiny your cupcakes were until I saw your video. Too cute!
My favorite birthday memory was my surprise birthday party when I turned 12. It was also a surprise to the guests. My mom and sisters went around to their houses and picked them up, and they had no idea it was happening (of course, the parents knew).
LOVE your cupcake project! So very cute - I might have to lift your ideas!!! :) Such inspiration! Favorite birthday memory - my father just celebrated his 60th birthday this last July. The entire family there - we had a huge specially made golf cake for him - as he loves to golf. He was totally surprised and really it was JUST super cool to see my dad so happy and be able to share it with our entire family!
Thanks for the opportunity to win! Oh, what I could do with an I-rock! :)
Lisa
whitloli@gmail.com
PS - I became a follower too - such cute crafts - how could I not?!?!?!
Wow! You have so many cute ideas! My favorite birthday memory would have to be when I was about 14 and my dad had fixed up an old 10 speed bike for me. I think he thought it would be cheaper to refurbish a bike for me but later he told me it would have probably been cheaper to buy me a new one. It's such a special memory because I know he was doing it out of love just for me.
Thanks for the great giveaway! Happy Birthday, Momo!
Oh so many cupcakes! Love all your projects, you did a wonderful job! I have so many fond memories of birthday. My birthday happens to fall in Jene, so this would mean we would all pack up and off to Alberta Beach we would go. Winny roasts, bomb fires, beer and singing around the camofire, now that was the good old days!
jennyplace26@gmail.com
I think I'm going to have to use that recipe in the card idea - it's so creative and cute!! My favorite memory is when I my sister surprised me with a visit out of state for my birthday. Thanks for the chance to win.
Laura
breyman at sbcglobal dot net
Very cute cards. I love the recipe idea! My favorite memory is when I was...I don't know, maybe three or four...I got lifesize Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls from my Grandma and Grampa. They made them:) I also got the matching dress that Raggedy Ann was wearing and we had pics taken together. I'm 45 now and still have those dolls.
Thanks for letting me bring that back to the front of my lobe this morning:)
Julie
Cricut Chick
cricutchick@rocketmail.com
www.cricutchick.com
I love everything you made but I especially enjoyed the recipe card. The way you made the frosting recipe in the little cupcake was just too adorable. My favorite birthday memory would have to be the first birthday I had after having my son. My husband helped my son write his name in the card they gave me. It still brings tears to my eyes thinking of it! Although he is only 2 now, every birthday has meant so much more after having him.
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
I love cupcakes so clearly I love your projects! Super cute! Happy Birthday Momo!
My birthdays are normally pretty laid back and non-exciting, but this year my friends and co-workers took me out to a Mexican eatery and we had a blast. Sombreros, drinks, and good food are ALWAYS great for a birthday celebration!
cporter519 at yahoo dot com
You are so creative!!!!! I love your ideas...super cute. I would love to win!! I think that is the only thing I don't have in my craft room...lol just kidding.
My favorite birthday memorie was when I had a huge birthday bash for my 40th and it was totally awesome!!!! Yes and I'm telling my age which add a couple more to that..hahaaha
I'm lucky to be alive age is just a number. :)
Hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com
jenniferhogge07@yahoo.com
I really don't have one special birthday memory, because my birthday is on christmas, so each birthday is special. I would have to say one of my favorite memories is sitting on Santa's lap (when I was younger he would visit at my grandmothers house) and everybody singing happy birthday.
cherpielc@sbcglobal.net
My favorite birthday memory was when my friends threw me a scavenger hunt birthday that ended with a surprise birthday party. It was way COOL! lol
dmcarlisle09@gmail.com
Love the projects you did. Happy Birthday, Momo. Great hop!
My favorite birthday memory is my first birthday with my husband.
Rainbow Designs at huntel dot net
Great project. i don't have a memories of any birthday i love them all. Thanks for sharing. great video. love the recipe in the card. thanks
weezie143@att.net
I love all of your cupcake projects, your details are beautiful! These projects make me want the Sweet Treats cartridge. Thank you for sharing your awesome projects with us.
This may show my age a little but one of my favorite birthday memories (won't tell age) was the year that I got the Miss Piggy Barbie that I had wanted so badly.
Marianne S.
sthquilter at gmail dot com
www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com
I love love love all of your yummy cupcake projects.. My favorite birthday memory is my 5th birthday.. I have good old fashion at home party with a Big Bird cake that was the shape of big birds head.. Thanks for the chance to win..
Amanda:0)
amandas crafts and more at hotmail dot com
Wow, you did such great jobs on all those projects! Now I need to go bake some cupcakes!! Great video :)
spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
I LOVE the idea of adding the frosting recipe to the invites! So creative!
I would be so excited to win an I rock! It looks like a very cool tool!
One of my best birthday memories was just last year when I turned 40 and I had friends travel from all the over the country to come to my birthday scrapping weekend celebration! I have great friends and it was so much fun!
Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
All of your projects are so fun! But I just loooove the cupcake card with all the cupcakes stacked up!Great job girlie! :)
What great birthday projects!
My favaorite birthday memory is spending my birthday in the Cayman Islands with my husband - what a great gift!
jenniferquaintance at yahoo dot com
A favorite Birthday memory
my 16th surprise party
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesignsATyahooDOTcom
Thanks for the Momo's Birthday blog hop
waiting for the delivery of my first child who was finally born two days after my birthday
my birthday on the 12th i went into the hospital on the 13th she was delivered on the 14th
gad1974@windstream.net
sarah...you are my first stop so I have to go back but my most fun b-day was when I turned eighteen and we went out to the city and mid way my friends stopped by this mall with no reason, opened the trunk and there was my birthday cake. My mom had baked a cake in a shape of a girl for me. No wonder all the way my friends were saying: be careful with the girl we don't want to wake her up and I couldn't understand. hehehe We danced all night until my feet got blistered....what a night.
OK, OK, I HAVE to get Sweet Treats now. This is just too cute!!!!
My favorite birthday memory is getting my dog, Bella, five years ago for my birthday. She was a gift from my then boyfriend, now husband :)
OH MY GOODNESS SWEET SARAH....you have really outdone yourself with this project. I love love love it!
I actually have 2 favorite birthday memories. First was my 16th birthday party. My best friend spent the whole week-end with me and my family. We had a BLAST! 2 weeks after our HS graduation she was killed in a car accident and my life changed in an instant. It's one of my favorite memories of spending time with just her that week-end.
Also, on my 30th birthday my entire family surprised me with a birthday party. TOTAL SHOCKER because I honestly had no clue. I am not easily fooled and they did it up good. Aweeee...sweet memories.
Hugs my friend!
What an absolutely fabulous idea. You're so talented, so I just HAD to become a follower!
Your cupcake card is just too cute, I loved the video showing how you assembled it! I bet Momo is going to love it.
Thanks for the chance to win the IROCK!
My Birthday Memory - When I turned 50 my friend took me shopping, she was insistent we drive all across the city in the pouring down rain for dinner! Little did I know that my family and friends were there waiting to surprise me! Aren't friends wonderful????
Patti
northwestlady@gmail.com
I love the card! It's so cute! My favorite birthday memory was my 18th birthday i went to chipendales with my mom and best friend! So much fun to watch haha.
Kitty
casandra.styles@gmail.com
Great idea! Love your work. Thank you for sharing!!
janejohnson13@wildblue.net
I love everything you made. The recipe card is too cute and probably my favorite! Thank you for the tutorial on the card....it is super sweet!! My favorite birthday memory is how my hubby and boys make my birthday a special occassion every year. They make me feel like a princess (queen sounds old) :0) I am a very lucky girl!! I just gave my husband an early Christmas wish List and the I Rock and swirls stencil kit are on it. This would be so cool to win...thanks for the chance.
Your card with the recipe is so cute!! One of my favorite birthdays, was when my whole family surprised me by coming in from all over the U.S. That's one I'll never forget!!
Too sweet!!! Love the idea of including the recipe!! Soo clever!! My favorite birthday memory was with my hubby during the first year of marriage. He got me LOTS of storage things for my crafting. Who could ask for better huh? LOL Thanks for the chance to win!!
Hugs, Tanya
www.scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com
freddylswillima(at)windstream(dot)net
Very cute work. Love your recipe and video. Thank you for sharing.
janejohnson13@wildblue.net
LOVE the invitation Sarah!! Sooo cute! Your card is adorable too.
Favorite birthday memory would be my 21st when my parents took me gambling!! :) Then of course I went out with my friends who took me out drinking! It was a fun weekend :)
Thanks for the opportunity to win! ~Candace
candacepelfrey@yahoo.com
I love your card with the recipe, such a cute idea. My favorite birthday memory was when I had a surprise party, and family members from all over the U.S. came!! That's one I won't forget!!
I love your cupcake themed projects. I thought it was so cool to include the recipe for the cupcakes as well. One of my fond birthday memories is of a birthday party I had when I was five years old. We had the party outside and I was so cute in my little dress and party hat. It was loads of fun. Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vballen@comcast.net
Cup cakes cup cakes and more cupcakes. Super adorable. Love your project. Bright and fun
HUGS
Meighen
scrappin_3rdeeschik@yahoo.com
First off this blog hop has been amazing!
My favorite birthday memory was on my 30th birthday. My mom brought my present in and after I opened it she went and got another one. She did this 30 times so I ended up with 30 presents for my 30th birthday. They weren't anything elaborate but it made is so memorable!!! Mom's are awesome!
My favorite birthday memory is when my dad stuck my face in the birthday cake.No wonder there was no candles. Lol.
mrs_to_you@yahoo.com
well put together!!! i love the frosting recipe in the little cupcake. great work! momo will have a great bday for sure!
jenlynnie@yahoo.com
Great projects! Love the recipe idea! My favorite birthday memory was my 16th birthday. I did not get a car, but my mom made it an extra special day for me and my entire family was with me to celebrate. Thank you for the chance to win!
CUPCAKES!!!!! i {heart} cupcakes!! and your projects, so cute...thanks for sharing!! my favorite memory is going to Disneyland for my birthday when its all decorated for Christmas!!!
dreenie4@yahoo.com
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! You know that right!!!!! Its no wonder you are my BYTFF!!!! You totally outdid yourself my friend!!! Those toppers are adorable the invite is stinkin cute and that recipe card well...... "are you flippin kidding me"!!!!!!! LOL!!! You know I love you my little stickle queen! XOXO Momo
I love all the cupcakes. thanx so much for sharing
My favorite Birthday memory was when I received my Cricut Expression...happy day!! Thank You for being in the hop and for a chance to win a wonderful prize.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
Wow! I LOVE your projects Sarah! My favorite is the frosting recipe on the inside of the small cupcake! Happy Birthday to Momo! :)
Ruthie :)
I love the cupcake topper but the card is so very cute too. So many wonderful projects. Thanks for the inspiration. Love the video too. THanks for all the inspiration you shared. papermemories4u at yahoo dot com
Love the theme and how you put it all together. The best birthday memory I have is when we purchase the windows for out porch and my husband said now you have a scrapbooking room. I was so excited. The windows are awesome and the natural light is wonderful. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea and a Big Happy Birthday to Momo!
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
They are both really cute projects. The recipe card is really cute with its hidden surprise.
Thanks
lpboyles@gmail.com
WOO HOO!!! Those cupcakes look so yummy.
My favorite birthday memory is not from my birthday but from my daughters 21st birthday. She was in the hospital having my granddaughter. Kylie was so very close to being born on her mommy's birthday but her birthday is the day after. She is now almost 3 and our little diva princess and her older brother is our prince charming.
I love these three cards, especially the recipe one, that is a cute idea to put the frosting recipe inside the cupcake. My favorite Birthday memory is the year my Husband forgot to get me anything and told me to get whatever I wanted, so I did....all month long! It was a great month!! LOLOL
love the ideas - keep it up
love the cupcake invitations and the card.
my favorite birthday was when i was 11 my dad set up a surprise birthday party for me. I had the most beautiful pink dress and i felt like a princess. millieheavenlyscrapping@yahoo.com
I would have to say my favorite Birthday memory was when my husband Bought me a new Nissan sentra in 2007 and when it was time to pick it up, our sales guy had Huge ballons on it and And had a very nice card for me!!!
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann
I love your recipe in the cupcake card. That is too cute!! Great Job!!!
My birthday memory would be getting my Cricut last year for my B-day. It was amazing and unexpected!
Ashley
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com
WOW, this is ADORABLE!!! What a CLEVER idea my friend!;)
gypsy hugs,
emma;)
My mind is spinning after seeing all the amazing work that has been blogged today. Your work is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
What a cute recipe card! I love it!
My favorite birthday memory would have to be last year. My birthday is May 8th, my baby shower was May 9th and Mother's day was May 10th. It was an amazing weekend filled with family and friends. :)
Your stuff is amazing. So much inspiration. Favorite birthday memories would be throwing theme parties for my kids. If only i had half the creativity then that I have now- cricut, gypsy and all the inspiration from all the wonderful bloggers!!
Wow, what fun is that! Very cute stuff for the birthday bash! love the ideas
forpahl5atgmaildotcom
I am such a fan of cupcakes so this project was awesome to see! totally cute!
my fav b-day memory was my 7th b-day and it was at a roller rink. My mom started roller skating forward and backwards and all my friends thought she was soo cool!! I was proud of her. I think about it now and think wow!not bad for the old girl who had 10 kids-me being the last!
mrsroddy4@aol.com
WOW Great recipe card and card!!! Everything is just awesome. Great job!!! Thanks for the chance to win. Hope Momo has a happy and blessed birthday!!
annadowdy at gmail dot com
Your card with the recipes is totally awesome. Thanks for the sharing your great ideas with the video.
My favorite birthday memory was a surprise mini-celebration with family and hospital staff right after my son was born!
Wow, my favorite birthday memory....hmmm would prob be...hmmm, wow well, I really wanted the Create a Critter this yr and that's what I got! Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to win!
http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/
I love your cupcake themed project. It is so cute.
I love when I have my grandsons with me on my birthday. Last year I was 59 and my then 6 yr old grandson asked me how old I was. I told him, 59. You could tell he was really thinking hard. He looked at me so serious and said, "59, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100. OMGosh!!! You're almost 100!"
stuff@gt.rr.com
Great projects. Love the recipe cards, super cute.
My favorite birthday memory would have to be my 21st birthday. Getting to got to the Minnesota Wild hockey game. Had to drive through snow and ice to get there but got to sit right behind the bench and it was AWESOME!!
erika.seever@klrd.ks.gov
Wow!!!!! this card is fabulous! I really have to try it out!! looks amazing, even for a layout! She's gonna love it!
You wanted to do more?? That's crazy you did awesome stuff!! I love it!! My best birthday memory was my 15th birthday I share a Birthday with one of my BFs and they made a surprise party for us!! It was a great day!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
Your projects are ADORABLE!! The recipe card is FABULOUS! What a great way to pass on a favorite recipe!
My favorite b-day memories is being in Austraila for my 13 b-day and going on the Sound Of Music tour! It was so much fun!! :)
Love the cupcake theme items. My favorite B-Day memory is the day my son was born and each of his brithdays since. He is always so full of wonder and surprise on each day. Thanks for the chance to win and for all that you do to inspire us all.
bertufford at yahoo dot com
Thank you so much for making the video! I love seeing how things are made! The card is really cute. My favorite birthday has to be from 1996...my husband and I had just found out we were having twins. I was in complete shock... I do not think I will ever forget that birthday! Jackie pjritsema@comcast.net
Great cupcake projects. Love the idea of sharing the recipe. My best birthday memory is going into labor with my son. What a special gift!! winterblue73@gmail.com
Sarah,
OH MY GOODNESS....You had a whole kit going! I LOVE IT ALL! Especially the receipe card with the frosting in the little cupcake! So stinkin cute! I wanna know if the invitations wording is a stamp?? Because i LOVE the font on there!
Great projects sarah!
secret accomplice, trish :D
My favorite bday moment was the on es I didn't have final exams on in school. they were far and in between!
Mbchoj at aol.com
I saw your video on youtube this morning and had to come find the bloghop :) I love that recipe card, what a great idea.
A favorite birthday memory for me is probably my 18th birthday. My pastors son (who was like a brother to me) threw me a surprise birthday party. I forget what they said to get me to the park, but I pulled up and all of my friends were there, and I still think it was the sweetest thing ever!
angela
pumpkin.butts at hotmail dot com
Cupcakes rock!!! My favorite birthday memory is eating at my favorite buffet. :)
nhiptran@gmail.com
First of all I want to say that I love your projects and that I want to come to your party.
My birthday is the 20th maybe we can have a party too ))))My favorite birthday was when I turned 30. I cried because I turned 30 and just when I needed someone, my dad called! He told me about the day I was born and how prowd he was... just like he had told me before.. He has passed on now but I still remember our conversation. Later on that night I had a wonderful date and he took me to eat and to a movie and it was a very nice night.
I will be 46 on the 20th and I wish, oh how I wish, I could go back to that day...anyways I can't and now I look forward to the future, and what God has for me to do. I praise him for letting me live each day!I really have enjoyed this hop it has been great.
pennykitz@charter.net
Great cards and toppers! My favorite birthday memory was my clown birthday party! Thanks for the chance to win!
igottastamp at comcast dot net
Love all the projects. The card is really cute. Loved the recipe card idea.
My favorite birthday memory... I have never been a cake person so I usually have pie for my birthday. One year when I was10 or 11, my mom went to a local bakery that sold dinner plate size donuts and bought a large doughnut and several smaller ones she cut in half to make and laid beside the big one to make it look like a flower. Then she wrote Happy Birthday on the big doughnut. I always remember that. Those were some of the best doughnuts ever made. Loved them.
deannamulder at msn.com
My 11th birthday was my FAVORITE! I got an electric drum pad... I had aspirations of being a rockstar! My friends and I were gonna make it big!!! Well... they wouldn't let me be the drummer AND lead singer soooo we broke up before our first single could be written!
ohsoprettyful@gmail.com
Cupcakes are my favorite and I ADORE your cupcake card!!!!! My favorite birthday memory is actually the birthday that I just had on Tuesday! (Happy birthday to ME!) where my entire family of in-laws all got together to have a great dinner for me. My FIL and MIL have not been within a mile of each other knowingly since our wedding so it was kinda a big deal! :-)
Thanks for a great giveaway! I'm a new follower, btw!
~Carol
jmuchick2004 @ gmail.com
love that cupcake card is cute love the colors ... especial the little cupcakes
labebeliza4us@yahoo.com
Your projects are sooo cute and so far one of my favs (shhh, don't tell anyone!). I've been a follower of your blog, love it. I would love to win an irock b/c my scrappin' friend has one and I'm sooo jealous!
WOW!! Love it all! So creative and thoughtful! Hope I can snatch your recipe off the recipe card :-)
moran99@comcast.net
The recipe card is awesome. Love it!
My best birthday memory... was I ruin my now DH.. then we're just dating.. birthday gift.. when I was listing to the radio and they announce this concert and I started screaming about the concert ... and he already gotten the tickets to surprise me.. but because I did stop talking about it.. he when and gave me a Federal Express envelope, it was days before my birthday. because he already gotten the tickets before I even knew about the concert.. funny and is my best birthday memory ...
thanks for sharing your project.. let keep celebrating.. by the way my birthday is in 2 weeks and my DH ask me to not make plans for that weekend.... what he got under his sleeve I dont have any idea...
Ivette_aviles@yahoo.com
My grandma's birthday is a few days before mine and we always used to get together and have cake and take a picture together.
I have to admit, I had to look up what an iRock is! Looks like fun, I'd love to try it out!
I absolutely love everything. I'm gonig to scraplift them if that's ok. TFS and for the chance to win.
Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
OH!! I would love an iRock
Cute cute card.
Pat
plweir@satx.rr.com
Your projects are so very cute! Thanks for sharing. My favorite b-day memory would have to me each of my two children's first birthday's....and letting them attack their own cake!! Now they are grown...sniff sniff!
tammyd0228atmsndotcom
wow great projects love em all. my fave bday memory is.. this year my hubby took me campin' in yellowstone.. it was our baby girls first camping trip so very memorable. thanks so much for sharing ur wonderful work and the chance to win.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com
Loved your idea!! Super cute!!
best birthday memories would have to be my 30th bday! went to the beach and had a great time with friends and family!
lmlandrum2007@hotmail.com
My fave Bday memory.. hmmm..never had a bday party all to myself.. sooo hmmm i had one when i turned 30 or 31?? darn dont remember the age but i loved the presents!! LOL
felkatz at gmail dot com
Ok heheh popular question ... hmm fav bday would have been a few yrs ago my husband and i went on a hiking trip ( he is in a wheelchair so it was really fun ..) and went to dinner .. we got home late so i figured everyone was in bed ( everyone being my kids) well we got home and they had a suprise party all set up ... how fun .... thanks for the chance to win ... lilmisstypo@gmail.com autumn
Very beautiful, love the toppers just amazing work all you ladies have done in this hop. thank you.
liset
hailemnat@gmail.com
Wow... you went cupcake crazy! But mmm... what a yummy way to go crazy! TFS!!
~ JD ~
jdykstra5606{at}gmail{dot}com
WOW!!! Everything you did is just AMAZING!!!!!!
My most memorable Bday!hmmmm how about going into labor that day!!! LOL I had to go to the hospital on my bday for my first born!!! He was born two days later..... that is my most memorable!!!
All of your projects turned out so cute. Love the cakes with the swirls on top. Birthday memory is when my sister took me to a stamping class and I was hooked. tfs
I love your cup cake birthday card. My favorite birthday memory is when I got a Tony doll. At that time she was a famous doll and you could give her a Tony Permanent in her hair.
Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net
I love all the cupcake themed items!! How adorable is that! :)
I can't say I have one favorite birthday memory but I love it every year when my sons get to see their party decorations... they just get so excited. And then when they see their cakes!!! Pure undiluted happiness!! LOVE IT!!
Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
cplamond@hotmail.com
I love the Invitations :O) my favorite memory is my 19th :O) It was the day after I got married :O)
Amanda B
amanda.barger at us.army.mil
I love your projects! Awesome job, can't wait to see more! Thanks, christycocker@gmail.com
Your projects are so beautiful! My favorite memory is when I got a little curious george for my birthday when I was 5 and I feel in love with it for the rest of my childhood :)
Emily (coolcricutcreations at yahoo dot com)
Love your projects! My favorite birthday memory is from my 25th birthday when my friends and family threw me a surprise party!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
OMG where so I start:) I love the recipe card idea, and the birthday card with the cupcakes just adorable, THe cupcake toppers are just yummy. Great projects!!!! Love them all
I love the cupcakes. im a new follower. my favorite birthday was when my son made me a home made card and try to write his name he is only 4. michellecrawford80@yahoo.com
My mom has this thing where she gives me $10 for each year of my age for my birthday gift (each year). By now, at this age...I'm sure she's rethinking that idea. I have a feeling that this year was the last of those gifts (Darn!) Those types of gifts are the ones I call "The gift that keeps on giving." Do you know how much stuff one can buy with that? Not only that, but I stretch it as much as I can...I use COUPONS :). I told her that this year I had a birthday month thanks to her. I love my mom!!! I am such a spoiled woman.
-Anita arivera28@yahoo.com
My daughter took me to Banff National Park in Canada for my birthday, we also went out of the park to different sites, 10 days of travel, the Glacier, and we went on 3 canoe rides, plus HIKE, HIKE, Hike!!! Water Falls, I can't tell you how much fun we had!!!!
Thank you for the chance to win! Would love to win the IRock!!!
mhalford6@ aol. com
Super cute projects, I love the idea of giving the recipe out to the guest!!
Favorite birthday memory, last year my hubsand took my daughter to pick out a present. Well when I got home from doing my errands, my daughter came up to me and said "Mommy your puprle slippers are a secert" She gave away one of my present.. LOL never take a 3 year old shopping. LOL!!!
NYGIRL1994@yahoo.com
I guess my favorite birthday memory was this past september 6 labor day I shared my birthday with my daughter sept 2 and with my only grandson who turned a year old on aug 27. we had one big birthday party at my mothers. I of course had to wear a bunch of silly garb but it was fun. Love you idea's for MOMO's birthday.
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com
Oh my gosh how cute are these. I am so going to make those cupcake toppers and card. I love all of your ideas.
My favorite memory is when I turned 16 and have a sleepover with my friends and we just had fun, laughed and played silly games
Heather
uofkgirl at gmail dot com
Love the cupcake theme!! How can you go wrong with a cupcake and some sprinkles...even if they are just made of paper!
My favorite birthday memory was last year. I was having a hard time with turning 30 and said all I wanted was for no one to mention the word brithday to me. Well, my wonderful friends honored my wishes by sending me lots of "happy halloween", "Merry Chrismtas" and "happy new year" cards. They really made the day better by making me smile :)
-Nicole-
tigger945 at gmail dot com
Love all of your projects. My favorite birthday memory is of my 13th birthday which fell on Friday the 13th. My mother threw me a surprise party. Thanks for bringing back the memory.--Ryansmaama
gkburrow@cmaaccess.com
Oh my Birthday was just on Labor Day and my husband surprised me with an Expression and the Create a Critter cart. Just what I wanted...(He picked up on all the hints I left him)
Valerie,
jeffnval@hotmail.com
Hi Sarah,
Your cupcake projects are so cute. I love how you added the cupcake recipe. That's such a great idea.
My favorite birthday memory is from my 30th birthday. My boyfriend put the party together and it was so fun. Family, friends and great food, it was a night I'll remember forever. Oh and he got me a gorgeous pair of pink sapphire earrings!
Thanks for the chance to win! primpedinpaper@gmail.com
I love the cupcake theme! The recipe idea is great - I get asked a lot how I make the cakes or other treats for my sons' birthdays and this way everyone would get them. TFS for amazing ideas!
craftylizard@gmail.com
wow your projects are great I love the card its so darn cute, thanks for sharing loved the video too debbie @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
Wow!...amazing projects! I love the them all!
My favorite birthday was my 17th Birthday. My boyfriend (who is now my husband) Gave me 2 dozen red and white roses (this is the first time I'd ever received flowers)and then spent the whole night playing board games and hanging out with me and my family. It was so much fun!!
star24601 at gmail dot com
Cool projects. My favorite is the recipe card. So pretty.
My favorite Birthday memory is a party given for me & my little sister. We were both born in Dec. so we never got a party. But we did on our nineth Bday.
snelson2323@gmail.com
I love all your cupcake projects! Makes me want to do some baking. I really like the font you used for the invites. What font is it? Thanks for giving away an I Rock, I have been looking at that for awhile now. My favorite birthday memory was when my husband and I were backpacking in Europe we spent my birthday in this quaint town in Germany.
I loved your birthday projects. My favorite birthday memory is from my last birthday, my DH surprised me with a Cricut Expression. Woohoo!
shanna13@frontiernet.net
when I turned 16 my parents sent me a balloon bouquet to school which I proudly carried with me from class to class. It made me feel very special:-)
ikennic at q dot com
Love the projects. I really need try the cupcake toppers. My fav b-day memory is the surprise party for my 12th b-day.
bbuchholtz at wi dot rr dot com
Love the cupcake party items. My daughter wants to have a cupcake themed birthday party this year. You have some great ideas here. My favorite birthday memory is just spending time with my daughters. They are my world! TFS. TFTCTW.
stacy at mycraftingtime dot com
Great card! It's one of the few carts I have, too!! YAY!
One of my favorite memories is when I turned 9, and 4 of the 6 friends that came to my party got me the same blow up furniture for my barbie dream house. It was hysterical! That still stands out after MANY years of birthdays.
I love all of your cupcake projects! The video was great--you make the card so easy to make! My favorite birthday memory was the call I received from my oldest brother on my 50th birthday and while talking to me--he drove up to my house. What is so amazing is that he lives 8 hours from me, and he had not been in the area for at least 10 years.
vsturm@ec.rr.com
You've definitely got the cute factor going on with these projects! I love the recipe idea...I love all your projects, they are just too cute!!!
As for my favorite B-Day memory, I'll go with one when I was a child. I can't even remember how old I was think it was 3rd grade. Had a sleep over along with scavenger hunt (back when it was safe to knock on peoples doors) & Shakey's pizza to make our own pizzas!!
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com
Love the cupcakes. My best birthday was 2 years ago when we bought windows for our screened in porch and my husband made the porch into my scrapbooking room. I am still smiling over the wonderful birthday.
TFS
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
Oh, I love cupcake cards...too cute!!
My best birthday memory was my 16th birthday! I got my very first car, it wasn't brand new or fancy, but it was the greatest thing to me lol!! Love all of your projects!!
stefy82@gmail.com
I love your projects....so cute and creative. My favorite birthday memory was my 8th or 9th birthday and I was outside waiting for my friends to arrive when my grandparents drove up with my dream bike in the back of the truck. I had been eyeballing it at Western Auto for several months. It was beautiful!
buglvr2010 at gmail dot com
omgosh.. how cute are they... I love that card.. cupcakes are so cute :-) thanks for sharing and being part of Momo's hop :-)
shelley
lostnwa98 at frontier dot com
I love all of your birthday projects but the recipe card is the cutest idea!!! my favorite birthday memory happened about 4 years ago when my younger sister, who died of breast cancer this past May, had a surprise party for me at my favorite Mexican restaurant and all my local crafting buddies were there! It was the best birthday EVER! Thanks for the inspiration and for a chance to win a cool prize!
lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com
Love all your projects, They are all Great. My favorite Birthday would have to be when my husband got me my very first Birthday cake, he surprised me with one. It was so sweet.
http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com
I love this project you did!!! thank you Sarah! so cute!!
favorite memory? My 7 yr-- I got to have a bday party with friends!!!(seems strange but it was the only party I got to have when I was young so... I remember it).
scrappinginazoo@gmail.com
Love the cupcake card! So pretty! My favorite birthday memory is: My hubby & I were married on my birthday 37 yrs ago. but that's not my favorite memory. During the ceremony, where the preacher asks.."Do you take Paula to be your ..." etc, etc, Jim was so flustered he asked the preacher to repeat the question!! I swear he did! It's no lie! It took a few minutes to get the question repeated because everyone was laughing the heads off...including me!
I love all your cute projects! My favorite birthday memory was going on a cruise with my hubby a couple of years ago. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
Gina
TSGWichita@cox.net
Great set of cupcake items! Some of my fav bday memories go back to when I was a kid and my mom would make fantastic cakes (unicorn under a rainbow, a house covered with candy, a castle, etc.) and I'd have just a few friends over. We'd either go skating at a local rink or we'd just play in the yard.
Super sweet! Love the recipe being included!
Thank you for sharing.
Cricutmatriarch@yahoo.com
What beautiful projects. The cupcake toppers were so cute. Anyway, one of my favorite birthday gifts besides my Gypsy was my set of craft paper that I got from a friend. She never purchased anything crafty before, but she did that one time for me and it meant the world.
Thanks for the chance to enter.
allihi72(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love that recipe card and will definitly be making some of those. I love that paper too. My fav. birthday memory is when I was 12 my dad took me to Chi-Chi's for my birthday and had the waiters sing happy birthday to me and I got my picture with a sombero. We surprised my dad last year for his birthday with the same thing at a different local mexican restuarant.
Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com
My favorite birthday memory was when I was young and had a Strawberry Shortcake(SS) Birthday. I had a SS cake, SS decorations, got a SS bedspread, curtains, and all kind of other SS goodies as well as the Little House on the Prairie book set.
Awesome projects! Your card with the recipe is so cute! My favorite birthday memory was when I was sixteen and my father gave me a necklace for my birthday. Sadly, he died suddenly just a few years later.
Great projects. I've been drooling over the i-rock, but it's not available locally.
My favorite birthday memory is the year I turned 40 and my husband had flowers and balloons delivered to me at work.
vwilson577 @ yahoo .com
My favorite birthday memory is one my family spent in our travel trailer as we were touring Alaska. It was simple and so memorable.
annamassie@yahoo.com
My favorite birthday memory is when we moved on my 6th birthday. Imagine my surprise when we drove up and there was a block party going on. I thought it was just for my birthday
Happy Scrappin'
Sue
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh! I love your cupcake projects, so cute!!!
My favorite birthday memory is my 35th birthday when my dad and I celebrated our birthday's together with a big birthday party, we even had a pinata for the adults to try and break. Best birthday ever!!!
Your projects are all cute but I LOVE the recipe card idea! Awesome! One of my favorite parties was when we went to one of those paintable pottery places... it was so much fun and my mom made me a really cool Garfield cake :)
I get a the best gift every year. I am a Thanksgiving baby (every 7 years) so I celebrate my birthday and get two days of holiday. Can't beat that. Youf card is inspiring! TFS and a chance to win!
Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com
These are so sweet!! Thanks for sharing!
One of my favorite birthday memories was when I got to go have sherbert ice cream with my mom on my 8th birthday. She was in the hospital fight cancer. It is still to the day the best.
irvingemily@hotmail.com
LOVE your projects!! TFS!!
My favorite birthday memory - sweet 16 when my parents let me pick out a Black Hills gold ring while we were in the Black Hills!! It was fabulous going from store to store to find the BEST one!!
Thanks for the fabulous blog hop!!
kel_l_mg@yahoo.com
thank you for sharing i love your projects
bevbeach6801@embarqmail.com
i dont really have a fav..i loved all the birthdays i got to spend with my family..
Wow.. my follow list is getting longer! :) not that I'm complaining.. I love new blogs to follow for idea's! I love the set you did. Very cute. My favorite birthday memory is getting the Pooh Bear that my now husband made me when we were dating. He did it on his own without any help from his mom. I still have it of course!
:)TFS!
Khrista
khristamcbride@comcast.net
First of all you went all out on this. I love the cupcake toppers and the recipes and card. So cute.
My favorite b-day memory is when my husband threw me a surprise birthday party. It was great.
Www.cricutmyway.blogspot.com
I was born on the 13th and my favorite birthday was my 13th on Friday the 13th.I got so many beautiful things I wanted so badly. 13 is not a unlucky memory for me God gave me that day for my birth I was blessed.
Last year was a great birthday too my hubby got my Expression and gypsy.
Sarah, I love love love all your projects, I don't know which one I love more, TFS!!!
one of my favourite bday memories would, be trucking with my dad, we had a great day together traveling aroud...
brodiec88 at hotmail dot com
I love the great birthday project ideas! So creative :)
A favorite birthday memory of mine is being in Mexico during spring break and all of the kitchen staff of the resort coming out and surprising me with a cake and singing to me and all lining up to give me hugs one after another and then getting back in line to hug me again. It was hilarious and alot of fun.
Thanks for the chance to win! my email is angel.heavensent777@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing your cool project:) It looks like you took a lot of time to do this and the end result was awesome! One of my memories from my past birthdays was when my mom took me to a Giants game.
This is such a fun blog to visit and I'm glad I came....:O) I really liked your birthday card to Momo. Lots of details, pretty colors and CUTE! I appreciate you putting up a video too....:O)
Favorite birthday? 2010 when my children bought me my CRICUT!!!!!
One of my favorite b-day memories is when I had my "Quincenera" birthday party. It was so awesome, my dress, my friends, the live music, the invitations, the cake, well, I can go over and over.
Thanks for brought it to my memory...for a couple of seconds I went back to the party...Wow, Thanks!
Gina Lindsey
agsainz at gmail dot com
What great projects! Loved it!
Looking for new followers.....here is my link if you are interested! :-)
http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/
Thanks for letting me drop in and celebrate Momo"s birthday with you. What an awesome project, you "ROCK".
My favorite birthday was when I got my Yorkie for a BD present.
cureta2@yahoo.com
Oh Sarah... You are so talented! Fantastic job on all your projects!
My favorite birthday memory was not my own. It would have to be my eldest daughters first birthday. We went all out and it was so much fun for everyone :)
What adorablely cute cupcake projects, like recipe w/ frosting under cupcake, very creative. My favorite memory was my grandmother & aunts always had a decorated angel food cake, then took picture holding cake on stool, uncle had made. They did this every year,LLL, the stool got smaller & smaller.
suella11@yahoo.com
You are just so creative, it's amazing!!! One of my favorite memories . . . hmmm, so many to pick from. This last one was a lot of fun, my hubby, kids and in-laws purchased a Gypsy for me! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for a chance!
Celeste B.
mctdbillman at gmail dot com
Wow... you must have been busy, busy, busy! Love all the projects.. I am a huge cupcake fan! My favorite bday memory is when my husband threw a surprise party for my 30th bday! He is such a sweetheart! Thanks for the chance to win some incredible blog candy!!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
tahoe_luvr at yahoo dotcom
Happy Birthday MoMo! The cupcakes are adorable and the recipe card is fantastic! Love the little cupcake for the frosting recipe. I can't think of a specific birthday memory of my own but, truthfully, my favorite BD memory is those of my kids' birthday's. For my son's 4th BD, we had a Spiderman theme and had a cake made that was a skyscraper with Spiderman scaling the side. The cake was about 2 feet tall and all the kids were standing around it with their mouths handing open! My son was so proud. :)
aidensmom 2005 at aol dot com
Great projects, love the both. The super big cupcake pile looks good enough to eat lol. My best birthday memory was actually last year, my hubby had promised me an expression (i had been wanting one forever) but it did not arrive in time and I thought he had forgotten but it arrived about two days after my birthday and because the company had forgotten to send it on the right day they sent me two extra carts and lots of freebie cardstock to use.
I know you said you are limiting this to the US but as I am wanting to buy an I-rock and they are not readily available in the UK I would be prepared to pay the shipping should I win, I hope this would be OK with you if not please just delete my comment I will understand.
kimbo190368 at aol dot com
Kim xXx
Awesome project...love it! One of my favorite birthday memories is a surprise birthday party that my husband threw...it was truly a surprise.
sharongeiser@gmail.com
I love the project and all the specific directions. My favorite was the year my kids didn't have any money to buy me anything so they made a couon book and did all nice things for me, breakfast in bed, my favorite shows, back rub, etc. Money isn't everything. Thanks gdobberteen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment