Friday, January 8, 2010

Aloha Card


Hi Paper Lovers,
Here is an Aloha card I made for my sister in law. I used the Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge. I also used my trusty Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the blue cardstock look like clouds. I used Yellow, Cotton Candy and Fruit Punch Stickes. It was super easy and super fun....love this cartridge!!!
Below is a short, fuzzy video.....I need to get a better camera =)

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!!
file://

11 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Your SIL is going to love it. made me think about my trip to Hawaii. I want to go back. Great card. :)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

ADORABLE! I love this card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh Sarah! Your card makes me want to hit the sand & surf on Maui :) What a cute & fun card!

Miss Jody said...

Very cute::

You make me want to go out and get all these carts that I thought I would never want..

Very cute***

Candace said...

This is absolutely precious!! That hula girl is too cute! I love all the sparkles!

Susan Edwards said...

Sarah, I love your last two cards!!! Fabulous!!! I left you an answer about the plastic drawer units - Target, three pieces with three drawers each, which stack. They did have a one piece, seven drawer unit, but I wanted more drawers and the three just fit under the store-in-style desktop.

xx Susan

Joanna said...

I love this one it's sooo freakin cute! I may have to scraplift it! :)

Unknown said...

Ohh I like it! I have been wanting life's a beach.. since We go to the coast alot for fishing etc... Hmmmm as a matter of fact.. i think i need the camp out too!! HEHEHE!! Love the card!!!

Unknown said...

Sarah, your card is phenomenal!!!What neat details and I am glad you made a video to explain how you did it. What talent you have!! I think that is the prettiest card I have ever seen! YOu got me in the mood to make a card today and it has been forever! hugs, barb

Anonymous said...

This is just amazing! You are so talented. I love all your creations!

Loni said...

I stumbled a crossed your blog while looking for invitation ideas for a Luau, its the theme to my daughter's first birthday. I absolutely love your Aloha card! Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity. Your other cards are amazing as well! You have given my some great ideas.