Hi Paper Lovers,
Here is a birthday card I made for my BFF Jennifer. Boy it was nice to make something besides Christmas cards =) I used the Sweet Treats, Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut carts and the Cuttlebug Devine Swirls embossing folder, some Stickes, flowers and bling!!! The patterned Cardstock is DCWV Sweet Stack. Hope she likes it. I did a quick video below.....
thanks for watching and have a blessed day!!!




























13 comments:
Oh my goodness, this is such a cute card!! I love the flowers and would never have thought of that! Way to go and I hope you don't mind if I scraplift! lol
What a beautiful card! Your friend will love it! How would you mail something like that with so much dimension? I'm starting to make cards with more dimension, and I always have my fingers crossed that they'll arrive in one piece!
Oh my gosh Claire, I would be honored if you scraplifted it...no one has ever asked me that before LOL...thank you!!!
Kate, thank you...I am also just starting to add more dimension to cards and am worried about mailing them. This one I am going to give her in person. I have mailed cards with ribbon before and they seem to make it okay in a regular envelope. Some girls that I have talked to put their cards in those padded envelopes from the post office and pay extra to mail them....hope that helps!!!
thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the super sweet comments!!!
You ROCK!!!!
I wouldn't give this away.
Your a better person than me. LOL!!
Hi there! I just wanted to stop by and thank you SO much for your super sweet comment on my cupcake card! :) That just made my day! I so often feel like my cards aren't as good as others that I see, so that really lifted me up. If it makes you feel any better, I feel like I get stuck in "ruts" too where I just do the same things over and over. I LOVE this cake card! It is gorgeous. I love that sparkly detail. Have a GREAT weekend!! :)
WOW Sarah!!! This card is incredible! I love all those pink posies! Happy New Year! :)
OMGOSH Sarah...this card is absolutely stunning! It's so beautiful and looks good enough to eat! Do you mind if I "lift" it? My daughter's b'day is January 20th and she would LOVE this card! I'll give you all the credit, but I've GOT to make this card!
I got your Christmas card today and I loved it! It's so cute and you did an awesome job. Loved all the bling and sparkle too! What cart did you use for the Christmas tree? I really love that little tree! Thank you so much!!!
Hapy New year!
Hugs,
Mary
Thank you for sharing you works of are with all of us & for leaving sweet comments on my blog! Happy New Year girlie!
Sarah, this is one of the most beautiful birthday cards I have ever seen. The cake looks good enough to eat. So pretty! Your friend probably squealed over it and then framed it!
such a beautiful card. I'm having problems with the sies for layers, is it all trial and error or am I missing something? I tried the slice of cke card on page 41I'll try again tomorrow.
Angela(nana220@aol.com)
Thanks ladies...you are all so sweet =)
Angela, I want to try the cut you are having problems with and see if I can figure it out...I hope to get to it soon and let you know if I can help!!!
thanks,
Sarah
HOLY CRAP - I JUST saw this and it is FANTASTIC!!!!! Wonderful work Sarah!!!!
xx Susan
Oh what a gorgeous card! I'd say it looks good enough to eat, but it's way better than that (if you knew how much I love chocolate, you'd know I'm totally serious!)
Hugs,
Kristina
Post a Comment