Hi Paper Lovers,
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a really nice day with family at our house this year...and my hubby cooked the most amazing turkey dinner ever!!!
I got Sweet Treats at Michael's Black Friday sale and couldnt wait to try it. After looking through the book like 10 times...I decided to try a FLOWER for my first cut...a flower??? LOL...like I dont already have a million other flowers on other carts...oh well! I usually start easy with something new =)
So, here is a 5x5 card I came up with...I love the colors, of course, my favorite color is pink! I love this stamp I picked up at Michaels a while back. It says "Of all possesions, a FRIEND is the most precious" I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The border punch is Martha Stewart, some flowers and a little bling. I dont know if you can see it, but the stamp is GLITTER!!! Its from the Martha Stewart variety pack that I also picked up during Michales sale. The Sweet Treats cart is really yummy...I gotta try something other then a flower!!!
I didnt do a really good job "cleaning up" the glitter on the sentiment....oops! Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!




























6 comments:
So cute! It looks so happy!
Sarah, this is so pretty! I first saw your post in the Sweet Treat forum . I bought mine but wasn't sure I was going to keep it. Gosh you enable me all the time!
I love your pretty pink flower card. Congrats on getting the Sweet treats cart. Have fun playing with it.
Very pretty card! I love that big pink bloom! :) TFS
Love the colors and the super large flower.
Your cards are stinkin cute! I'm going to keep my eye on you! :o)
p.s. I have a paper "habit" too.
Robyn
Post a Comment