Monday, November 9, 2009

Thank you card for CraftJunkieToo




Hi Papers lovers,




I won a blog give-a-way on Halloween. Tracy over at CraftJunkieToo.blogspot.com sent me some cute Fall stickers. I made her this thank you card...thank you so much Tracy, it was alot of fun!!!




The PP is DCWV Sweet Stack. The adorable ribbon is from Michaels. I cut the cupcakes from the Doodlecharms cartridge. The tiny scallop is from Winter Woodland. You cant really see it but I used Glossy Accents on the sentiment circle so it looks like an epoxy sticker. I used the Devine Swirls and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders on the cakes.




Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!!




9 comments:

Candace said...

This is so darn cute. Love how you pulled this together.

Mona Pendleton said...

Sarah, This is such a SWEET card! You know how I looove cupcakes! I love all the embossing! :) TFS

Snowmanlover said...

I love your blog! Darling card!!!

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!! I am so not at your level yet in making cards! :) LOVE IT!

~BridgetL~ said...

What a cute card. I never did pick up that stack because I wasn't sure what to do with it. Now that I see it in use I might pick it up next time they are on sale.

Tracy said...

Oh Sarah - you SWEET lady.......I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You're totally awesome....I can't wait to get it....Oh, I am so excited - (insert squeal here) LOL - I will make a post on my blog with a link here too. Oh I can't tell you how much I love it. Hugs!!!!

Tracy

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!

Unknown said...

what a cute card.Love it,you did a fabulous job..

Michele said...

I love this card!!!

I saw your question on my blog about other ways to make the window panes. Do you have the christmas solutions cart? that has a window with panes on it.

If not, I will keep an eye out for other similar cuts. I think there's one that could work for panes but I don't remember for sure. :)