Thursday, June 6, 2013

You Light Up My Life! Scrappy Moms sneak #2




hi Paper Lovers...

I made another card using the brand new Scrappy Moms set called Gone Buggy! I decided to use this sentiment on a non "buggy" card =) But how cute would it be with a little fire fly!!!




I used my Silhouette to make this cute little sceen on my card!!! I am SOOOO very happy happy happy I decided to get a Silhouette!!! HAPPY!!!

Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Moms blog to pick up your new stamps! On the right hand side of the blog you will find links to all the Design Team members blogs!!! Check out the AWESOME projects my DT sisters are making with the newest stamps!!!

Also, we have a WONDERFUL Guest designer this month!!! She is one of my very best friends JULIE from READY SET STAMP! She has been blowing my mind with ALL the darling cards she has come up with using the new stamps!!! Show her some LOVE =)

Below is my YouTube video....thanks so much for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Sarah, this is ADORABLE!!! Great cut finds! That bench is too cute!

Deb said...

Another super cute card Sarah!! Now I will have to get those cut files and stamps!!! :)

Rosie said...

very pretty card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jaren said...

Adorable card!

mamawcindy said...

Thought I would come visit your blog and see what you have been up to. Love your Card! It is so Cute!!! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGOsh, Sarah - this is DARLING! I love it! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

- Mel