Saturday, April 20, 2013
New Scrappy Moms stamps! There's No Place Like Home
Hi Paper Lovers...
Its my favorite time of the month....Scrappy Mom's new release time!!! We have two new sets for you that are both MUST HAVES!!!
Beach Bums is full of awesome sentiments for your Summer projects!!! And That's Entertainment has some super cute sentiments from MOVIES...how cool is that!!!
For my first sneak, I used the sentimentThere's No Place Like Home from Thats Entertainment! I have a friend who just bought a new house so I have been meaning to make her a card and this sentiment is PERFECT!!!
I used my Silhouette Cameo for my card. All the images were purchased in the Silhouette online store! I am LOVING my Cameo so much and I am really getting the hang of it!!!
It was my hubby's idea to add the little doggie behind the gate....GREAT idea =)
Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Moms blog to pick up your new stamps!!!
Be sure to stop by this months Guest Designer's blog.....Brianna!
Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























4 comments:
So cute! I LOVE the doggie behind the gate! Tell you hubby, "Way to go!" :)
- Mel
So darn adorable!!!!
How cute.so happy you are loving your cameo.
This is so stinking cute, I love that little puppy behind the fence. You husband had a fantastic idea, props to the hubby :) I am so happy to be guest designer for you all this month.
So excited for you on getting your cameo as well!!
Brianna
Post a Comment