Saturday, March 23, 2013
Bear Hugs and I Love You Fur Sure! Bear cards
Hi Paper Lovers...
I just cant get enough of the Bear Necessities stamp set!!! I am having so much fun using them with my PK Bear face stamps! Today I used them with a bear from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. In case you havent seen them yet, here are the two sets the Scrappy Moms released this month...
I decided to make 2 similar cards...one for a girl, and one for a boy! I just LOVE these 6x6 paper pads from My Minds Eye!!!
Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Moms blog to pick up your new stamps!!!
Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks for stopping by!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























2 comments:
OMGosh - so stinkin' cute! I love that you made a girl and boy version!! :D
- Mel
So cute, love them both!!
Post a Comment