Friday, November 9, 2012

Be Your Best ELF!!! NEW SCRAPPY MOM"s STAMPS




Hi Paper Lovers...

Its time for two brand new AWESOME stamp sets from the fabulous Scrappy Mom's!!! For my first card I used a sentiment from both sets...I LOVE them both so much. These stamps are in stock and ready to ship!!! Click HERE to head on over to their blog and check out all their fabulous products!!!

I made another Christmas card....yay!!! I promised myself I would get a head start this year and of course....I broke my promise =)




I again used the Mr Frosty Cricut Imagine cart for this card....awesome!!! Below is my YouTube tutorial....thanks so much for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Beckie said...

Super cute card. Great lil elf and love the stamps.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Cutest elf ever! I love all of the little touches, like the Pom-Pom on his hat, the buttons, and the bows on his boots!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGoodness - so stinkin' cute! I LOVE him! :D

- Mel

Lezlye said...

LOVE THIS SARAH! Hope you are staying warm!

Migdalia said...

LOL...So Cute!Adorable!

scrappy critters said...

so cute Sarah.. I love that elf from Jolly Holidays!!
♥Tammy