Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Scrappy Mom's TTC-Favorite cartridge
Hi Paper Lovers...
Its time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge with the Scrappy Mom's and its a good one!!! This time the challenge is to use your favorite cartridge ( or cut or image, if you use a different cutting system)
Its no surprise that my all time favorite Cricut cartridge is SWEET TREATS!!! I have loved this cart forever and use it ALOT!!!
On my card, I used 3 sentiments from one of my favorite Scrappy Moms sets MINI MESSAGES!!! This set has been my go to lately...its PERFECT for card makers and a must have in your collection!
Please click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog. You can see what wonderful projects my fellow DT members have come up with for inspiration. You can also link up your project using your favorite cart for a chance to win some fabulous Scrappy Moms stamps!!!
Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























6 comments:
So cute!! Lee-Ann :)
I love your cupcake card Sarah! I'm not much of a pink person but after seeing this card, I need to re-evaluate. And I love the Recollections pink rhinestones too, so I need to use my Michaels coupon and add some to my "inventory" this week. I've had Emma's banner kit in my stash for quite a while and haven't used it. But I think I might haul it out with my Cricut and my Sweet Treats cart and make my version of your card. Thanks for the inspiration!
Cute card, Sarah!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
Brenda W.
So cute!
Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.
sarah, this is the sweetest card! of course now I want a cupcake! lol
Adorable card!Very Sweet!
Post a Comment