Hi Paper Lovers...
Its time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over on the Scrappy Mom's blog! This time the challenge is any Back To School Project! Yesterday my youngest started Kindergarten and my oldest went into 3rd grade! Gosh...where did the Summer go???
I got the cutest pic of my boys yesterday and wanted to make a frame for it! It doesnt get any easier then these DOLLAR wooden frames from Michaels!!! They make great gifts OR you can make something for yourself =)
I used THREE different Scrappy Moms stamp sets!!! I used SCHOOL DAYS, HOORAY FOR BIRTHDAYS, and KIDS INCORPORATED!
CLick HERE to play along for a chance to win some Scrappy Moms stamps!!! Below is my YouTube video...thanks for stopping by!!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Scrappy Mom's TTC- Back To School!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




























5 comments:
This is soooo cute Sarah I just love it! ;) Hugs sweetie...hope you're ok sweet friend...just saw your message on sms, hugs xxxx
omg this is adorable, love the faces in the window way to cute
rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraploivngminis.blogspot.com
Very cute frame, love the little bus with the cute faces!!!
Brenda W.
This frame is so adorable, love the faces in the bus window.
just adorable Sarah! I'm glad to see you're crafting! have a beautiful day!!!
Post a Comment