Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Scrappy Moms stamp- Sweet On You!



Hi Paper Lovers.... I used another sentiment from the new Mom's Diner set for a couple of sweet treat cards. I used my Cricut Imagine for these cards. LOVE how easy you can put a card together when you dont have to piece them together yourself. I just love having that option with the Imagine.

Here is my second card where I stamped the sentiment on the inside and did some layering with my treats.....




Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's store...all stamps are available now for shipping!!!

Below is my YouTube tutorial....thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a yummy looking card.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Another cute one...love it! Lee-Ann :)

bonnie said...

Oh sweet Sarah...so much sweetness here just like you ;) Adorable card! ;) Hugs x

Jaren said...

Love this card! Super sweet!
Jaren
Purpleparadisecreations@blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

sarah, this is just too sweet! :)