Hi Paper Lovers....
Its Tuesday and time for another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at the Scrappy Mom's blog. This time the challenge is to make any kind of Easter project....EASTER??? Wasnt it JUST CHRISTMAS!!!???!!! Oh my....time is flying =)
I had ALOT of fun making my Easter treat bag =) I used a few different Cricut cartridges and all the patterns and colors are from the Cricut Imagine Hopscotch cartridge. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Mom's set called Spring Fling.
Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog. You can see what the other DT members came up with for Easter inspiration and link up your project for a chance to win some FABULOUS Scrappy Mom's stamps!!!
did you see that Scrappy Mom's are now carrying paper straws....OMGeeee....they are so cute!!! I cant wait to make some Pin Wheels using their pin wheel die!!!

I also entered my Treat bag in the "Peachy Keen Stamps 3D Project that Holds Candy" challenge....thanks Michelle for the heads up!!! =)
Below is my YouTube tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!




























8 comments:
So super cute Sarah....love the box and the sweet papers and the adorable chickie and bunny!!! ;) Hugs x
This is adorable, Sarah!! ~Hugs
this candy box is adorable !!!!` I wish I was eating that peanut butter cup LOL !!!! Hey dont forget to link this up to the Peachy Keen challenge this week it qualifys !!
www.scrappinwithmybug.com
I love your projects. This one is so cute! Thanks!
Great job! I like the different cute animals on each side.
Darling little treat boxes!!!!
Brenda W.
Such a cute treat box, Sarah! Wonderful spring colours and adorable faces! I love the little eggs and carrots you have at the bottom, TFS!
hugs, Jenn
Post a Comment