Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Scrappy Mom's stamps- Sneak #1


Hi Paper Lovers...

Its time for some brand new Scrappy Mom's stamps that are PERFECT for your Valentine's projects but can be used all year round too! Please join myself and the rest of the Scrappy Mom's design team as we show you sneaks from the new set all week.



I had this idea for my first card as soon as I saw the sentiment Lucky In Love. For such a simple card, it took me ALL DAY LOL! I couldnt get the darn heart clover to look right...I am sure I was making it much harder then it had to be =) I ended up using three hearts from the Indie Art cartridge. They are sized at 1.8 in my Gypsy.
I hand cut the stem and covered all the pieces in glitter. The background papers are from DCWV Spring Stack. The button brads are from K&Company and were a gift from my super sweet friend Julie!!!

You can click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog and get your stamps. Also be sure and check out our guest designer this month...the fabulous STAR from Star's Paper Passion!

One more thing before I go...Saturday, please join the Scrappy Mom's team for a Valentines Blog Hop and a chance to win a set of the brand new set! Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

Saundra said...

Your card is beautiful, Sarah! I love the way you created the clover. Hugs, Saundra :)

bonnie said...

So sweet and the cutest button brads! ;) Hugs x

Laura L. Cline said...

That is sooo pretty! I love the heart shaped clover.

Cristina said...

Hi sarah, what a creative card. I never would've thought to use a clover. although aren't they supposed to have 4 leafs for luck lol...:)

I love the glitter and the pattern paper :)

You did a fantastic job sweetie!

hugs

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Very cute - and how cleaver to use the hearts to make the shamrock! I love it! :D

- Mel

*Star said...

What a fun card! I love all the sparkle and those brads are fabulous! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Candy said...

Super cute Sarah! Love the glitter.

Anonymous said...

So cute - and such a good idea. TFS! {hugs!}

readysetstamp said...

What a darling card! I love your play on words with the clover. I was looking at those brads saying, "hey I have seen those before!" LoL I forgot that I sent them to you!! XOXO, Julie. :0)