Saturday, November 5, 2011

Santa Pops out of Chimney card





Hi Paper Lovers....

I have a fun little Christmas card to share with you today! Its fun cause Santa "pops" out of the chimney and can be used as an ornament =) I used one of my all time favorite cartridges....Simply Charmed. The sentiment is from the new Scrappy Mom's set called A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER!
Below is my YouTube tutorial....thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

flowerdisco said...

OH SARAH, love this cute santa a lot. :)

how are you? hope all is well :)

kim.scrapper said...

What an adorable card, love it!

tracym110 said...

This is so so cute!!! I love it! I have got to get out that cartridge again and look it over I keep seeing all kinds of cute cards made with it!
also Id be hononered if you'd check out my blog! :)
Tracy M
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

missie said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! This is one of my favorite carts also. Such cutie pie cuts on it. Theresa

Princess Hilda said...

super cute

Binge Crafter said...

Hey! I made this card and posted it on my blog. I'm sending people over to watch your tutorial. :)

http://bingecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/11/santa-in-chimney.html

Hope you might stop by & check it out.
Angela
bingecrafter.blogspot.com

Binge Crafter said...

Hey, I "scraplifted" this project & posted it on my blog with a link to yours, so you should be getting some visitors. ;)

http://bingecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/11/santa-in-chimney.html


Thanks!
Angela
bingecrafter.blogspot.com