

Hi Paper Lovers...
I finally got to play with the Happy Campers set...oh my goodness....it is soooo stinkin cute!!! It goes perfectly with the Campin Critter Cricut cartrdige! I got this cartridge a while back on a whim and had nothing to go with it =) I seriously want to go camping just so I can use these stamps with this cartridge and make some adorable scrapbook pages!!!
I stamped the You're Grrreat on the inside!
Click HERE to head on over to the Scrappy Mom's blog and while you are there, you can check out the other Design Team member's blogs! They have made some AMAZING projects with these new sets.
Below is my YouTube tutorial...thanks for stopping by!!!




























6 comments:
Your card and bear are super cute!! I love his googly eyes!
So adorable! I love your sign...very cute!
Super cute card, Sarah! Love the sneaky bear crossing out the not - LOL! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/
Oh, he is soooo cute! What a sweet card! :)
- Mel
Very CUTE!!! :-)
Very cute card...it made me laugh! TFS!
Post a Comment