
Merry Christmas Eve Eve Paper Lovers!!!
I have another card to share with you made from the brand new Scrappy Mom's set called Designers Choice!!! Yesterday, Momo and I both made sky cards....today Mel and I both made Elephant cards =) Click HERE to see Momo's card and click HERE to see Mel's. After I saw Mel's card....I just had to put my elephant on an ACTION WOBBLE!!! Remember if you want to enter the contest....the deadline is tonight at midnight. Here are the details...
All of the sentiments on this set were chosen by our WONDERFUL Design Team members! We are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of their choice. Email us at scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com with your guess of which sentiment belongs to who by midnight Dec 23, 2010. Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie we will use Random.org to chose a winner! Here is a list of the Design Team Members - everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name.
Bonnie
Cristina
Corri
Joanna
Laura
Lauren
Lezlye
Liz
Nicole
Meriah
Momo
Sarah
Trish
I have another card to share with you made from the brand new Scrappy Mom's set called Designers Choice!!! Yesterday, Momo and I both made sky cards....today Mel and I both made Elephant cards =) Click HERE to see Momo's card and click HERE to see Mel's. After I saw Mel's card....I just had to put my elephant on an ACTION WOBBLE!!! Remember if you want to enter the contest....the deadline is tonight at midnight. Here are the details...
All of the sentiments on this set were chosen by our WONDERFUL Design Team members! We are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of their choice. Email us at scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com with your guess of which sentiment belongs to who by midnight Dec 23, 2010. Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie we will use Random.org to chose a winner! Here is a list of the Design Team Members - everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name.
Bonnie
Cristina
Corri
Joanna
Laura
Lauren
Lezlye
Liz
Nicole
Meriah
Momo
Sarah
Trish
Click HERE to get your stamps!!!!
Here is my YouTube tutorial....thanks for stopping by today and have a SUPER BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!!!




























6 comments:
sarah! this is so cute! Merry Christmas!
liz :o)
This is so cute. i love how you made it look like a postage stamp!
So adorable! I am already addicted to Wobbles and they aren't even available yet! LOL Your card is precious! :) {{{ HUGS }}}
To stinkin cuteuh!!!! Merry Christmas Sarah and Family!
Meriah
I hope you and your family had a very merry Christmas.
Too cute :)
So cute Sarah!! Thinking about you and sending you lots of love from England!! XOXO, Julie. :0)
Post a Comment