Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Winner of Ruthie's Banner Blog Hop

Hi Paper Lovers....

First of all WELCOME to all my amazing new followers from the blog hop!!!!!!!!!! I hope you come back often and see stuff you like =)

Sorry I am late with announcing the winner!!!! The beginning of the week is so busy for me =)
Okay....so I know you are going to think this is fixed...but I PROMISE I used Random.org and the winner is..............Theresa THE SCRAPBOOKING QUEEN....who not only was in Ruthie's blog hop but was the blog right after mine!!!!! I counted THREE times just to make sure it was really her =)

WOO HOO Theresa!!!! If you guys somehow missed her banner...click HERE....its AMAZING!!!!!
Congrats Theresa....I will contact you shortly to see if you would like a Gift Card from Michaels or Joanns!!!

Thanks so much everyone for hopping along!!!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Theresa!!

Ashleigh said...

congrats Theresa!