I made this adorable card using Create a Critter and the sign is from Walk in My Garden. The back ground paper is from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack. Below is my YouTube video....
Awesome card! So glad you stumbled upon my YouTube channel and I found your blog. :) You can visit me at my 3 blogs anytime. http://PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com http://PaperPlaytime.blogspot.com http://CarolinatoAlaska.blogspot.com
I hope you'll join in our first challenge going on at Paper Playtime! :) Janis
Hello...thanks for stopping by. My name is Sarah. I am a Christ follower. I am a paper addict and a CRICUT freak!!! I am a stay at home Mommy who works part time. I have been scrapbooking on and off for 9 years. Recently, I have become obsessed with making cards and following paper crafting blogs...so I wanted to start my own! I married my best friend 11 years ago and we have two boys, 9 and 6 and they are so stinkin cute!!! Thanks for checking out my blog...how fun is this!!!
14 comments:
oh this is super adorable! Love the image you used and the sign really pulls it all together :) Great job! THanks for sharing your video too :)
very cute!
Awww Sarah i want one of those cards now LOL!! SOOOO CUTE!! So nice to hear your voice again! :P Love ya ;) Hugs brandy
This card is adorable. Love your idea.
I just got this cart and haven't been able to play with it yet. I might 'borrow' your design if OK. Love it. It is really 'stinkin' cute.
Sarah - you make the cutest cards! All these little creatures are so precious!
What a cute card!!
This is such a cute card!! I love this cartridge and the colors you chose were perfect!!!!
I just love this card!! this is by far my fav carts!! thanks for sharing!!
Awesome card! So glad you stumbled upon my YouTube channel and I found your blog. :) You can visit me at my 3 blogs anytime.
http://PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com
http://PaperPlaytime.blogspot.com
http://CarolinatoAlaska.blogspot.com
I hope you'll join in our first challenge going on at Paper Playtime!
:) Janis
adorable card, I love that cart and great video, TFS!!
I looove this card! The pink skunk is perfect and I just loove the sentiment! :)
Really adorable card! Love everything about it :)
Soooooo cute!! I absolutely LOVE this. Sometimes wingin' it is the best answer! Turned out awesome!
Post a Comment