Thursday, March 11, 2010

Straight From the Nest cards and Cartridge




Hi Paper Lovers,

Okay so....I am in Cricut Heaven...I recently got the brand new cartridge Straight From the Nest and I am in love with this cartridge!!!!!!! It has everything I love about Sweet Treats and tons of super adorable, popular images on it!!! I talk more about it in my video. I am thinking about doing a video of the handbook if anyone is interested to see what is on this cartridge....but it will make you order it =)

So these are the two cards I have made so far....cant wait to play with it more!!!

Have a blessed day!!!


file://



12 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Hi Sarah,

I love your latest two cards. AND, I am jealous that you already have the Straight from the Nest cartridge. Good for you!!!

And yes, if you come over to my house I will cook for you!!! :-) The scallops were really easy once I knew the timing secret!!!

xx Susan

Magoo said...

oh hooray for you!!!! WHAT ABSOLUTLEY ADORABLE, AND I MEAN ADORABLE CARDS!!!

I am so excited for mine to arrive!!

Great job sweetie!!!!!!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Well, you are on the ball. I'm loving it too and can't wait to play with it more. I love your cards. What pp did you use?

liz at liz's paper loft said...

yikes! this is the second blog I've seen with this cart...I WANT THIS ONE NOW!! :o)

Schoolgirl Scrapper said...

Sarah,
I ordered this cartridge today because I also thought it was way too cute. You mentioned that you might consider making a video about the cartridge book. I personally, would love that. I am just getting started with my cricut and have just started reading crafting blogs. I am learning so much and have recently become obsessed with card-making! Thanks so much for this video. I enjoyed it!

Deanna Mulder said...

I love this cartridge, just wish I could afford the price at HSN. I think the cards you made are super cute.

Banner Market said...

oh how tweet this is :) so adorable. I cant wait to get it and play along. Your cards are so dang cute! Cant get enough, pls keep playing so we can see more. Love what you do.
Have a great weekend playing with your new cartridge and Ill be checking back very soon.
Gina

Jeri said...

Oh, lucky you having that cartridge already. It really looks fun and I'll have to add it to my collection too after seeing your two adorable cards. Thanks for joining in the spring card challenge at CCC.

Mona Pendleton said...

Sarah this is so sweet! You are really mastering the Cricut! You really show amazing samples with each creation you share! :) TFS

Banner Market said...

I wanted to let you know I am awarding you a beautiful blogger award. It awaits your retrieval at my blog so come on over & get it. There is however a caviat. You must share on your blog 10 things about yourself & then share the award with 10 of your bloggy friends.

Sara Kate said...

These are SOO cute!!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Really cute. The bird cage you cut was really pretty
Thanks for sharing
Susan